Page too wide...an easy one

Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at the
bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it is?
2 answers Last reply
More about page wide easy

    "jatfla" <jatfla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at
    > the
    > bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it is?

    Right click anywhere on your desktop.
    Go to Properties/Settings/Screen Resolution

    Is yours at 800x600?
    Try 1024x768.

    I hope that helps.

    --
    Trish
    Dublin, Ireland

    "Trish" <your_mofo@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "jatfla" <jatfla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at
    >> the
    >> bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it
    >> is?
    >
    > Right click anywhere on your desktop.
    > Go to Properties/Settings/Screen Resolution
    >
    > Is yours at 800x600?
    > Try 1024x768.
    >
    > I hope that helps.
    >
    > --
    > Trish
    > Dublin, Ireland

    Depending on the actual reason for the problem display width, you can most
    likely just increase your screen resolution by a step or two and all will be
    fine.

    If EVERY site you visit is like that though, there are probably other
    reasons behind it, and different fixes.

    If going up a step in screen resolution doesn't help, and IFF every site you
    visit it like that, come on back and state the problem more clearly.

    Pop

Microsoft Windows XP