Page too wide...an easy one

Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at the
bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it is?

"jatfla" <jatfla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at
> the
> bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it is?

Right click anywhere on your desktop.
Go to Properties/Settings/Screen Resolution

Is yours at 800x600?
Try 1024x768.

I hope that helps.

--
Trish
Dublin, Ireland

pop

"Trish" <your_mofo@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "jatfla" <jatfla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Some pages are too wide to fit on the screen and I have to use the bar at
>> the
>> bottom to move the page into view. Is this fixable or just the way it
>> is?
>
> Right click anywhere on your desktop.
> Go to Properties/Settings/Screen Resolution
>
> Is yours at 800x600?
> Try 1024x768.
>
> I hope that helps.
>
> --
> Trish
> Dublin, Ireland

Depending on the actual reason for the problem display width, you can most
likely just increase your screen resolution by a step or two and all will be
fine.

If EVERY site you visit is like that though, there are probably other
reasons behind it, and different fixes.

If going up a step in screen resolution doesn't help, and IFF every site you
visit it like that, come on back and state the problem more clearly.

Pop