Missing Right-Click shortcut menu

Recently had a trojan from a website. Had the virus cleaned but was left
without my right click abilities. I can't do anything on my desktop, no new
folders, no new shortcuts, nothing. How can I fix this?

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?selm=%2316IXQCMFHA.1948%40TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User