service pack2

I want to add that I already have sp2 and thus I suppose I will have to
Uninstall and then reinstall. How do I do it?'
TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack2

    Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

    However if SP-2 is already installed, why do you want to install again?
    Unless there are specific problems with SP-2, there is no benefit.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "newbie" <newbie16@invalid.com> wrote in message
    >I want to add that I already have sp2 and thus I suppose I will have to
    > Uninstall and then reinstall. How do I do it?'
    > TIA

Microsoft Windows XP