newbie

I want to add that I already have sp2 and thus I suppose I will have to
Uninstall and then reinstall. How do I do it?'
TIA

Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

However if SP-2 is already installed, why do you want to install again?
Unless there are specific problems with SP-2, there is no benefit.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar