Windows Explorer Menu Items Gone

CW

All of my menu items and options have disappeared from Windows Explorer. The
only things that show up are folders listed in the right panel and the
contents of the folder in the left panel. I have service pack 2 installed.
Does anyone know how to get the menu items back?
Thanks,
CW,

Look for the yellow Folders icon on your top bar.
Click on it and the view will change from Folders display to Tasks display.

"cw" <cw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of my menu items and options have disappeared from Windows Explorer.
The
> only things that show up are folders listed in the right panel and the
> contents of the folder in the left panel. I have service pack 2 installed.
> Does anyone know how to get the menu items back?
> Thanks,
> CW,

CW

When I click the folder icon, all I get is the "move", "size", "minimize"
"maximize" choices.
I received another response to push the F11 key which worked. Thanks for
your suggestion.

"Yves Alarie" wrote:

> Look for the yellow Folders icon on your top bar.
> Click on it and the view will change from Folders display to Tasks display.
>

> "cw" <cw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > All of my menu items and options have disappeared from Windows Explorer.
> The
> > only things that show up are folders listed in the right panel and the
> > contents of the folder in the left panel. I have service pack 2 installed.
> > Does anyone know how to get the menu items back?
> > Thanks,
> > CW,

Press F11 key

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"cw" <cw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of my menu items and options have disappeared from Windows Explorer.
> The
> only things that show up are folders listed in the right panel and the
> contents of the folder in the left panel. I have service pack 2 installed.
> Does anyone know how to get the menu items back?
> Thanks,
> CW,

CW

It worked!! Thanks!!
CW
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Press F11 key
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "cw" <cw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > All of my menu items and options have disappeared from Windows Explorer.
> > The
> > only things that show up are folders listed in the right panel and the
> > contents of the folder in the left panel. I have service pack 2 installed.
> > Does anyone know how to get the menu items back?
> > Thanks,
> > CW,

You're welcome!

--