Status
Not open for further replies.

joemadeus

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
I had some MiniITX motherboard trays machined for a scratch build I was doing for myself. Unfortunately (or fortunately, who knows) I had to order a minimum of five to get the costs down. I know some people are/were in the same predicament I was in: you need to mount the motherboard, but figuring out where the IO window and PCI IO window goes is a bit of a pain in the ass. Hopefully these spares will help at least four other people ;)

The auction is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140592420422

The trays are designed to work with MiniITX compliant boards only. I think Jetway has boards, for instance, that won't work because that company is off doing proprietary things. Then again, I could be wrong: I was working on an Intel system, and haven't checked the mechanical drawings for the other boards.

In any case, I'd love to hear feedback about the trays, specifically if they'd be helpful and if any improvements could be made.

Thanks!

-j

MountainDeux

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I am looking for trays like this for a custom build I am working on. Does anyone know if these are still available? I tried messenging the seller of the ebay auction to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.