June play list

Currently in development:

Moozak, level 84 singer barbarian.

Yamila_Diaz, level 84 Blizzard sorceress. On a shared account with Dalai.

Illyrian, level 77 beekeeper sorceress.

Nugget, level 83 frenzy sazabarian. Just refitting him from his old gold
finding ways. Today he got an "Oath" rune word sword for his second weapon
(eth cryptic). And cheer up, misfit, I got a very low ED roll on my one,
too. :-)

Airbone, level 66 bone necromancer.

For magic finding duties:

Yamila, Moozak, and Shaeko, level 91 fireball/hydra/frozen orb sorceress.

And just starting:

Tankazita, future zealazon

Ninjete, future rocket sorceress

CleathDeaver, future dual Death Cleaver barbarian (thanks to Ash, and team
UWW, for coming up with the goods)

Still in planning:

Project blue. Probably going to be a fire claws druid.

And I need to play another assassin this season.

What are you all playing at the moment?

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.
31 answers Last reply

    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    Hmmm just got my druid to lvl 90. Haven't decided what to work on now. Maybe
    my necro or sorc.

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    Mostly my hunter at 35 but after they fix the tailoring bug my other hunter
    at 23 up to his low 30s to skin all that resides in STV

    Maybe I'll take up my 16 Paladin again , but desiring to pull a short and
    start a druid, restart my mage and rogue from scratch even though they don't
    have any talent points invested yet.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Currently in development:
    >
    > Moozak, level 84 singer barbarian.
    >
    > Yamila_Diaz, level 84 Blizzard sorceress. On a shared account with
    > Dalai.
    >
    > Illyrian, level 77 beekeeper sorceress.
    >
    > Nugget, level 83 frenzy sazabarian. Just refitting him from his old gold
    > finding ways. Today he got an "Oath" rune word sword for his second
    > weapon
    > (eth cryptic). And cheer up, misfit, I got a very low ED roll on my one,
    > too. :-)
    >
    > Airbone, level 66 bone necromancer.
    >

    > For magic finding duties:
    >
    > Yamila, Moozak, and Shaeko, level 91 fireball/hydra/frozen orb sorceress.
    >

    > And just starting:
    >
    > Tankazita, future zealazon
    >
    > Ninjete, future rocket sorceress
    >
    > CleathDeaver, future dual Death Cleaver barbarian (thanks to Ash, and team
    > UWW, for coming up with the goods)
    >

    > Still in planning:
    >
    > Project blue. Probably going to be a fire claws druid.
    >
    > And I need to play another assassin this season.
    >

    > What are you all playing at the moment?
    >

    > --
    > If in doubt, hit with axe.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    Oh good Lord. OK:

    TheFallingFlame, AGD Dad's Club Meteor sorc who is relegated to Meph/Pindle
    runs and the odd Baal run. Level 88.
    Grashopper, level 85 Phoenix Strike Sin
    Carlito-Cool, level 77 Frost Zealot with Voice of Reason
    Bzzzzt-Gah, level 76 ES/Enchantress, who cannot die. Much
    JabberDHutt, level 78 "Firing Squad" Necro (lots of mages)
    GlassJabberzon, level 74 base vit bowazon.
    HolyStarsBatman, level 85 Furysin
    FieryCrackMan, level 76 Fire Druid
    BigHotRock-Ug, former meteor barb turned BK/Disciple frenzybarb
    Jabberova, IK sorc
    Prikadin-Charge, former Thornsadin Charger, now retired

    I won't build anything now until the rest. I am determined to get somebody
    to 90, and to find a rune that can't be got from the Hellforge...

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "flame_thrower"
    <skankyxwhore400@charter.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped
    and said:

    >Mostly my hunter at 35 but after they fix the tailoring bug my other hunter
    >at 23 up to his low 30s to skin all that resides in STV
    >
    >Maybe I'll take up my 16 Paladin again , but desiring to pull a short and
    >start a druid, restart my mage and rogue from scratch even though they don't
    >have any talent points invested yet.

    Sounds good. I just still can't get into WoW at all, so I think I'll cancel
    the sub at the end of my current month, and try again when ald gets up and
    running.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Sliver"
    <SliverREMOVETHIS@personainternet.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    flopped and said:

    >> What are you all playing at the moment?
    >
    >Hmmm just got my druid to lvl 90. Haven't decided what to work on now. Maybe
    >my necro or sorc.

    Cool. What sort of druid?

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Sliver"
    > <SliverREMOVETHIS@personainternet.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped
    > and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >>> What are you all playing at the moment?
    >>
    >>Hmmm just got my druid to lvl 90. Haven't decided what to work on now.
    >>Maybe
    >>my necro or sorc.
    >
    > Cool. What sort of druid?

    Right I left out the details eh LOL Ok the druid is a shapeshifter and is my
    cowmaker. Necro (lvl 78) is a skellimancer stuck in the rogue camp of hell
    cause he can't get that oh so important first few kills. Sorc is
    blizzard/meteor/tele (lvl78). This girl was an experiment. Maxed hmmm tele,
    warmth, blizz, meteor. This was before the new runewords. I just might
    rebuild her but instead concentrate on 2 of the elemental skills and just
    give my merc an insight to cover the mana drain from a one point tele. I
    really like the idea of having a backup skill when going up against immunes
    in hell. It's how my LF/strafeazon got to 95. Souls and lightning immunes
    are just a reason to switch weapons 8D

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Stephen van Ham wrote:

    >> Nugget, level 83 frenzy sazabarian. Just refitting him from his old
    >> gold finding ways. Today he got an "Oath" rune word sword for his
    >> second weapon (eth cryptic). And cheer up, misfit, I got a very low
    >> ED roll on my one, too. :-)

    >Sorry to hear that. It's still a great weapon though.

    I got the lowest possible value for magic absorb, and right near that bottom
    for ED (218%, if memory serves). Still, there's no such thing as a bad
    "Oath", really.

    >> What are you all playing at the moment?

    >Level 82 HC skellimancer. The highest clvl I've got so far in HC.

    Woot! I'm not sure I could personally stand playing the same build over and
    over and over again.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Currently in development:
    >
    > Moozak, level 84 singer barbarian.

    He's cool, BTW. I might have to give one another try someday.

    > Yamila_Diaz, level 84 Blizzard sorceress. On a shared account with
    Dalai.

    Always a fun choice

    > Illyrian, level 77 beekeeper sorceress.

    ROXOR!!!

    > Nugget, level 83 frenzy sazabarian. Just refitting him from his old gold
    > finding ways. Today he got an "Oath" rune word sword for his second
    weapon
    > (eth cryptic). And cheer up, misfit, I got a very low ED roll on my one,
    > too. :-)

    I need to get my WW barb going again also, if I ever have time.

    > Airbone, level 66 bone necromancer.

    Nice! I liked mine before I abandoned him :)

    > For magic finding duties:
    >
    > Yamila, Moozak, and Shaeko, level 91 fireball/hydra/frozen orb sorceress.
    >

    > And just starting:
    >
    > Tankazita, future zealazon
    >
    > Ninjete, future rocket sorceress
    >
    > CleathDeaver, future dual Death Cleaver barbarian (thanks to Ash, and team
    > UWW, for coming up with the goods)

    OOOH>
    I hate you

    > Still in planning:
    >
    > Project blue. Probably going to be a fire claws druid.
    >
    > And I need to play another assassin this season.
    >

    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    Currently able to get on at most once a week, so mostly playing the Javazon
    still. Plague Javelin continues to surprise me with its killing powers!!!!!
    Oh, and Baal has way too many HP's.

    WW barb needs some more work, but it seems like I'm just about all played
    out with melee characters.

    In planning, possible Hammerdin with Spirit Sword/Shield combo, might try
    for an All-Vit build, or something.
    I'd also like to try another Hydra Sorc, or maybe Meteor/Blizzard. Or
    something.

    short

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
    said:

    >> What are you all playing at the moment?

    >Oh good Lord. OK:

    >TheFallingFlame, AGD Dad's Club Meteor sorc who is relegated to Meph/Pindle
    >runs and the odd Baal run. Level 88.
    >Grashopper, level 85 Phoenix Strike Sin
    >Carlito-Cool, level 77 Frost Zealot with Voice of Reason
    >Bzzzzt-Gah, level 76 ES/Enchantress, who cannot die. Much
    >JabberDHutt, level 78 "Firing Squad" Necro (lots of mages)
    >GlassJabberzon, level 74 base vit bowazon.
    >HolyStarsBatman, level 85 Furysin
    >FieryCrackMan, level 76 Fire Druid
    >BigHotRock-Ug, former meteor barb turned BK/Disciple frenzybarb
    >Jabberova, IK sorc
    >Prikadin-Charge, former Thornsadin Charger, now retired

    >I won't build anything now until the rest. I am determined to get somebody
    >to 90, and to find a rune that can't be got from the Hellforge...

    Well, if we're posting full lists, here's my season 2 ladder crew (and yes, I
    realise I play way too much)

    Shaeko - level 91 FB/Hydra/FO Magic Find Sorceress
    Shuku - level 89 Javazon
    CorbinDeBec - level 87 Polearm Whirlwind Barbarian
    Ooba - level 86 Traps Assassin
    Zaphack - level 86 Enchant/Nova Sorceress
    Grizwold - level 85 Conviction Zealot
    ZackFwost - level 85 Holy Freeze Zealot
    Moozak - level 84 Singer Barbarian
    Yamila_Diaz - level 84 Blizzard Magic Find Sorceress
    Nugget - level 83 Frenzy Barbarian
    TheRedCross - level 83 Medic
    Zerberk - level 82 Zealot Barbarian
    KungFury - level 81 Kicker/Blade Fury Assassin
    Tweebeard - level 81 Summoning Druid
    ZackFlash - level 80 Fist of the Heavens Paladin
    Illyrian - level 77 Frozen Orb/Charged Bolt Sorceress
    Bulzeye - level 75 Throwing Barbarian
    Airbone - level 66 Bone Necromancer
    Spandexia - level 50 All Dexterity Bowazon

    --

    flopped and said:

    >>>Hmmm just got my druid to lvl 90. Haven't decided what to work on now.
    >>>Maybe my necro or sorc.

    >> Cool. What sort of druid?

    >Right I left out the details eh LOL Ok the druid is a shapeshifter and is my
    >cowmaker.

    Shifters are cool, although my only druid so far this season is a summoner.

    >Necro (lvl 78) is a skellimancer stuck in the rogue camp of hell
    >cause he can't get that oh so important first few kills. Sorc is
    >blizzard/meteor/tele (lvl78). This girl was an experiment. Maxed hmmm tele,
    >warmth, blizz, meteor. This was before the new runewords. I just might
    >rebuild her but instead concentrate on 2 of the elemental skills and just
    >give my merc an insight to cover the mana drain from a one point tele.

    Sounds almost like a plan!

    >I really like the idea of having a backup skill when going up against immunes
    >in hell. It's how my LF/strafeazon got to 95. Souls and lightning immunes
    >are just a reason to switch weapons 8D

    My singer likes taunting all the gloams on the map into one spot and then war
    crying them.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >> Moozak, level 84 singer barbarian.

    >He's cool, BTW. I might have to give one another try someday.

    It's fun horking up those uber gold piles, too.

    >> Yamila_Diaz, level 84 Blizzard sorceress. On a shared account with
    >Dalai.

    >Always a fun choice

    Level 85 now. Currently one of my pindle farmers of choice.

    >> Illyrian, level 77 beekeeper sorceress.

    >ROXOR!!!

    One beekeeper per year, that's my motto.

    >I need to get my WW barb going again also, if I ever have time.

    My polearm guy is using a Tomb Reaver, and it works great. Last season's
    incarnation was a jedi (dual Lightsabres)

    >> Airbone, level 66 bone necromancer.

    >Nice! I liked mine before I abandoned him :)

    I had to play one necromancer this season, at least.

    >> And just starting:

    >> CleathDeaver, future dual Death Cleaver barbarian (thanks to Ash, and team
    >> UWW, for coming up with the goods)

    >OOOH>
    >I hate you

    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

    >> What are you all playing at the moment?

    >Currently able to get on at most once a week, so mostly playing the Javazon
    >still. Plague Javelin continues to surprise me with its killing powers!!!!!

    Excellent! I've revived my non-ladder version of this, and do the occasional
    quest with her or level up. She only has about six or seven points in the
    synergy, at the moment, but she'll get there.

    >WW barb needs some more work, but it seems like I'm just about all played
    >out with melee characters.

    Every variant player needs at least non-paladin zealot in their stable.

    >In planning, possible Hammerdin with Spirit Sword/Shield combo, might try
    >for an All-Vit build, or something.

    >I'd also like to try another Hydra Sorc,

    Works well.

    >or maybe Meteor/Blizzard. Or something.

    Fireball/Meteor/Blizzard/Glacial spike, would work. And hydra is still a
    viable skill.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    In a parallel universe, Anti-Stephen van Ham said exactly the opposite
    of:

    [snip]
    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    I am currently playing my Kicker Staffasin, Sister Salvation, now around
    level 7x (nearer to 71 than 79) and she's getting hammered by lack of
    resistances. Since she's built around the Ribcracker staff, I won't use a
    shield on her, and so far she's a glass cannon. If I can find some nice
    jewels with res all, or a better armor than her vipermagi ( I need both
    the + skill and the resistances) she'll be pretty solid, but for now
    she's not as good at receiving damage as she's at dealing it. Her Dt is
    five kicks for 12xx damage each, her DT is 8.5-13K, and her venom is lvl
    18 with + skills and trang's gloves. Bosses go down fast unless they
    manage to hit her a couple of times quick.

    I'm also playing my first wind druid, he's around level 55 now and going
    through NM like a knife through butter. He's got +11 elemental skills so
    far so the numbers are nice but I don't recall them off-hand.

    I have a FoH/Undead hunter/low grade tesladin/swiss army knife paladin,
    he's also around level 55 and while he's not as powerful as the wind
    druid, he just slaughters undeads wholesale. He's headed for maxxed Holy
    Bolt/FoH/Holy shock, 15 in Conviction and the rest in Sanctuary (the
    undead aura).

    I'm also making two single tree sorcs: a fireball/meteor sorc and a fully
    synergized Chain Lightning sorc.

    I also just started a bowazon, with the plan for strafe, FA and the
    damage synergy and the rest in passives/valk except for one point in Jab
    and Fend. So far the biggest problem is finding a bow that's better than
    poking the baddies for the average junker spear.

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Currently in development:

    <Tallies responses>

    Wow, so we have, what, five people still playing Diablo? No wonder the games
    are often empty.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote

    >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    >supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    >>Currently in development:
    >
    ><Tallies responses>
    >
    >Wow, so we have, what, five people still playing Diablo? No wonder the games
    >are often empty.

    I'm still playing, but only with myself.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote

    >jerk-o wrote:
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >> Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote
    >>
    >>> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham
    >>> <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped

    >>> <Tallies responses>
    >>>
    >>> Wow, so we have, what, five people still playing Diablo? No wonder
    >>> the games are often empty.
    >>
    >> I'm still playing, but only with myself.
    >
    >You'll be needing a Braille monitor soon.

    I'm not going blind.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >This is the fifth HC incarnation of him. Each build learns from the last and
    >benefits. You know our lags Stephen, there's not much possibility of playing
    >any other character in HC for me in the forseeable future. (Well, it's an
    >election year, maybe Telecom will get a slap on the hand and improve NZ's
    >connectivity slightly....). I get three second plus freezes even at the best
    >of times. Anyone but a skellimancer would be toast after that.

    I understand all that, and you're right, with our connection quality, long
    term play of anything but summoning necromancers in HC just isn't going to
    work (I was playing an amazon yesterday, and managed to shoot *ninety* ghost
    arrows during the longest spike yesterday), but... the game flat out be dead
    boring for me to play if all I did was play the same build over and over, HC
    or not, which is why I have many accounts full of high level characters, being
    a builder rather than a power leveler or a magic finder.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    K.os held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    l2588d.q0a.ln@ewigeblumenkraft.ankman.de to this Interweb chatroom:

    > In a parallel universe, Anti-Stephen van Ham said exactly the opposite
    > of:
    >
    > [snip]
    >> What are you all playing at the moment?
    >

    > I'm also playing my first wind druid, he's around level 55 now and
    > going through NM like a knife through butter. He's got +11 elemental
    > skills so far so the numbers are nice but I don't recall them
    > off-hand.

    It's all about Earth Shifter. My fire druid has one and is hitting level 39
    Volcano and Fissure.

    > I have a FoH/Undead hunter/low grade tesladin/swiss army knife
    > paladin, he's also around level 55 and while he's not as powerful as
    > the wind druid, he just slaughters undeads wholesale. He's headed for
    > maxxed Holy Bolt/FoH/Holy shock, 15 in Conviction and the rest in
    > Sanctuary (the undead aura).

    I have one of these. Don't put any points in Sanctuary, either give a
    Lawbringer/Azurewrath to the merc or use one yourself. With FoH and about 6k
    damage per Holy Bolt, you won't need Sanctuary. Lawbringer has the amazing
    bonus of decrepping.

    > I also just started a bowazon, with the plan for strafe, FA and the
    > damage synergy and the rest in passives/valk except for one point in
    > Jab and Fend. So far the biggest problem is finding a bow that's
    > better than poking the baddies for the average junker spear.

    I have an Endlesshail if you want...

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.
    Ah well.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow and Dead or Alive Ultimate(the former FAR more
    than the latter).

    Stephen van Ham wrote:

    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    The Glove - Mouth to Mouth

    desktop at home dot se

    jerk-o wrote:
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote
    >
    >> jerk-o wrote:
    >>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >>> Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote

    >>> I'm still playing, but only with myself.
    >>
    >> You'll be needing a Braille monitor soon.
    >
    > I'm not going blind.

    Got a good aim?

    desktop at home dot se

    said:

    >> I have a FoH/Undead hunter/low grade tesladin/swiss army knife
    >> paladin, he's also around level 55 and while he's not as powerful as
    >> the wind druid, he just slaughters undeads wholesale. He's headed for
    >> maxxed Holy Bolt/FoH/Holy shock, 15 in Conviction and the rest in
    >> Sanctuary (the undead aura).

    >I have one of these. Don't put any points in Sanctuary, either give a
    >Lawbringer/Azurewrath to the merc or use one yourself. With FoH and about 6k
    >damage per Holy Bolt, you won't need Sanctuary. Lawbringer has the amazing
    >bonus of decrepping.

    Version 2 of mine is a pure caster, and I decided I wanted Conviction for
    party play, so has about 8 hard points there, raised quite nicely from skill
    boosts. This means, of course, that I DO have a point in Sanctuary.
    Mercenary uses Insight.

    --

    "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote

    >jerk-o wrote:
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

    >>> You'll be needing a Braille monitor soon.
    >>
    >> I'm not going blind.
    >
    >Got a good aim?

    With what?
    --

    Stephen van Ham wrote:

    > What are you all playing at the moment?

    X-Box and Guild Wars.

    jerk-o wrote:
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote
    >
    >> jerk-o wrote:
    >>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote

    >>> I'm not going blind.
    >>
    >> Got a good aim?
    >
    > With what?

    The joystick.

    desktop at home dot se

    I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    something like...

    >What are you all playing at the moment?

    -Zealazon-Ash has made a comeback.
    -Red-Ash (fireball/meteor, orb backup) just about always gets some
    play time when I'm in a D2 mood.
    -Sorrows_Heart (Smite/zeal/charge pally) is a similar case to Red-Ash
    -BladesOf-Ash (Blade sentinal/ blade fury assassin) Ended up rushed
    through NM Diff and just needs leveling before moving onto Hell.
    -Sorrows_Memory (Conviction pally) Only level 21.

    Not that I'm playing all *that* much at the moment. Still, it's a
    long weekend so maybe I'll be around some.

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Stephen van Ham wrote:
    >>
    >> What are you all playing at the moment?
    >
    >The Glove - Mouth to Mouth

    I have absolutely no idea how to respond to this.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    While pondering glazed doughnuts Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> mistakenly typed
    :
    : Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>,
    : supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    :
    :>Stephen van Ham wrote:
    :>>
    :>> What are you all playing at the moment?
    :>
    :>The Glove - Mouth to Mouth
    :
    : I have absolutely no idea how to respond to this.
    :
    :

    I also was nervously awaiting an explanation.

    -dave

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote

    >jerk-o wrote:
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

    >>> Got a good aim?
    >>
    >> With what?
    >
    >The joystick.

    What kind of joystick are we typing about here?
    --

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
    > supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    > >> Moozak, level 84 singer barbarian.
    >
    > >He's cool, BTW. I might have to give one another try someday.
    >
    > It's fun horking up those uber gold piles, too.

    Hehe, that is pretty cool.

    > >> Yamila_Diaz, level 84 Blizzard sorceress. On a shared account with
    > >Dalai.
    >
    > >Always a fun choice
    >
    > Level 85 now. Currently one of my pindle farmers of choice.

    My Javazon has been known to do some Pindle runs, but she's not wearing any
    MF.

    > >> Illyrian, level 77 beekeeper sorceress.
    >
    > >ROXOR!!!
    >
    > One beekeeper per year, that's my motto.

    Hehe, that sounds good.

    > >I need to get my WW barb going again also, if I ever have time.
    >
    > My polearm guy is using a Tomb Reaver, and it works great. Last season's
    > incarnation was a jedi (dual Lightsabres)

    Doombringer/Sazabi combo here, if I make another Barb he'll probably be a
    Singer

    > >> Airbone, level 66 bone necromancer.
    >
    > >Nice! I liked mine before I abandoned him :)
    >
    > I had to play one necromancer this season, at least.
    >
    > >> And just starting:
    >
    > >> CleathDeaver, future dual Death Cleaver barbarian (thanks to Ash, and
    team
    > >> UWW, for coming up with the goods)
    >
    > >OOOH>
    > >I hate you
    >
    > Don't hate the player, hate the game.

    LOL

    > >> What are you all playing at the moment?
    >
    > >Currently able to get on at most once a week, so mostly playing the
    Javazon
    > >still. Plague Javelin continues to surprise me with its killing
    powers!!!!!

    > Excellent! I've revived my non-ladder version of this, and do the
    occasional
    > quest with her or level up. She only has about six or seven points in
    the
    > synergy, at the moment, but she'll get there.

    w00t!

    > >WW barb needs some more work, but it seems like I'm just about all played
    > >out with melee characters.
    >
    > Every variant player needs at least non-paladin zealot in their stable.

    I don't think I can do that, I have HCMF. At least on a melee character.

    > >In planning, possible Hammerdin with Spirit Sword/Shield combo, might try
    > >for an All-Vit build, or something.
    >
    > >I'd also like to try another Hydra Sorc,
    >
    > Works well.

    What skill placement did you use on yours? I was going to go all Fire on my
    old one, but can't remember how far along I got.\\

    short

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,

    >> >He's cool, BTW. I might have to give one another try someday.
    >>
    >> It's fun horking up those uber gold piles, too.

    >Hehe, that is pretty cool.

    He's slowly but surely building up his gold find total, with his largest
    single horked gold pile so far being approximately 54K.

    >> >Dalai.
    >>
    >> >Always a fun choice
    >>
    >> Level 85 now. Currently one of my pindle farmers of choice.
    >>
    >My Javazon has been known to do some Pindle runs, but she's not wearing any
    >MF.

    I find it a pretty safe run where you can sacrifice resistances and +skills
    for magic find in SC mode.

    >> My polearm guy is using a Tomb Reaver, and it works great. Last season's
    >> incarnation was a jedi (dual Lightsabres)

    >Doombringer/Sazabi combo here, if I make another Barb he'll probably be a
    >Singer

    Well, we know you'll eventually make another barbarian, so there we go.

    The only barbarian that I have, other than mercenaries, that is using Sazabi
    is my season 2 frenzy barbarian, who of course now has his Oath cryptic sword
    in switch.

    What kind of life total does the sazabi/doombringer combo give you?

    >> >Currently able to get on at most once a week, so mostly playing the
    >> >Javazon still. Plague Javelin continues to surprise me with its killing
    >> >powers!!!!!
    >>
    >> Excellent! I've revived my non-ladder version of this, and do the
    >occasional
    >> quest with her or level up. She only has about six or seven points in
    >the
    >> synergy, at the moment, but she'll get there.
    >>

    >w00t!

    She's on one of the two 1.09 accounts that I was working on right before 1.10
    came out, which mostly got abandoned in the no twink "god, we're all so poor"
    goodness that was season 1. Luckily, some of those old characters were still
    in that level range that they could be fine tuned for 1.10's changes, and
    she's one of them.

    >> >I'd also like to try another Hydra Sorc,

    >> Works well.

    >What skill placement did you use on yours? I was going to go all Fire on my
    >old one, but can't remember how far along I got.\\

    I ran the numbers for Hydra with synergies at various levels, and while I
    found I could have sacrificed a few points there and still have the killing
    power than I needed, and put the points to use making a stronger Frozen Orb, I
    knew from previous experience that I could get away with a low level 'Orb if
    need be. So currently she has the fire side fully maxed out (in other words,
    Fireball/bolt/hydra/FM all maxed), and from memory, Orb is about level 17 (?)
    with items. In magic find gear, Mephisto only lasts a few seconds worth of
    Fireballs and Hydras once he's been sup oftened with Static Field. Things
    like Warmth, Static, frozen armour, Teleport etc all just have the one hard
    point, as per usual.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,

    > >> It's fun horking up those uber gold piles, too.
    >
    > >Hehe, that is pretty cool.
    >
    > He's slowly but surely building up his gold find total, with his largest
    > single horked gold pile so far being approximately 54K.

    sweeet!!
    That's a whole merc, with change left over!!

    > >> Level 85 now. Currently one of my pindle farmers of choice.
    > >>
    > >My Javazon has been known to do some Pindle runs, but she's not wearing
    any
    > >MF.
    >
    > I find it a pretty safe run where you can sacrifice resistances and
    +skills
    > for magic find in SC mode.

    Yeah, but I never mule, and don't really MF on a regular basis, so she stays
    in battle gear.

    > >> My polearm guy is using a Tomb Reaver, and it works great. Last
    season's
    > >> incarnation was a jedi (dual Lightsabres)
    >
    > >Doombringer/Sazabi combo here, if I make another Barb he'll probably be
    > >Singer
    >
    > Well, we know you'll eventually make another barbarian, so there we go.

    :)

    > The only barbarian that I have, other than mercenaries, that is using
    Sazabi
    > is my season 2 frenzy barbarian, who of course now has his Oath cryptic
    sword
    > in switch.
    >
    > What kind of life total does the sazabi/doombringer combo give you?

    Urm. Lots??
    I'll have to let you know.

    > >> Excellent! I've revived my non-ladder version of this, and do the
    > >occasional
    > >> quest with her or level up. She only has about six or seven points in
    > >the
    > >> synergy, at the moment, but she'll get there.
    > >>

    > >w00t!
    >
    > She's on one of the two 1.09 accounts that I was working on right before
    1.10
    > came out, which mostly got abandoned in the no twink "god, we're all so
    poor"
    > goodness that was season 1. Luckily, some of those old characters were
    still
    > in that level range that they could be fine tuned for 1.10's changes, and
    > she's one of them.

    > >> Works well.
    >
    > >What skill placement did you use on yours? I was going to go all Fire on
    my
    > >old one, but can't remember how far along I got.\\
    >
    > I ran the numbers for Hydra with synergies at various levels, and while I
    > found I could have sacrificed a few points there and still have the
    killing
    > power than I needed, and put the points to use making a stronger Frozen
    Orb, I
    > knew from previous experience that I could get away with a low level 'Orb
    if
    > need be. So currently she has the fire side fully maxed out (in other
    words,
    > Fireball/bolt/hydra/FM all maxed), and from memory, Orb is about level 17
    (?)
    > with items. In magic find gear, Mephisto only lasts a few seconds worth
    of
    > Fireballs and Hydras once he's been sup oftened with Static Field.
    Things
    > like Warmth, Static, frozen armour, Teleport etc all just have the one
    hard
    > point, as per usual.

    Hmm, I can't reven remember what skill I had for a Backup, if any. I was
    thinking:

    Max FB/FB/Hydra/FM
    1 point Cold Mastery, Teleport, Static, and Frozen Armor
    Pile all the rest into Blizzard.

    short

Video Games