default photo program

When I go to "my pictures" and click a photo it goes straight to "Microsoft
Photo Editor" where as before it would go straight to "Arcsoft Photo Studio"
How do it get it to do that again?
--
Mazs_13
1 answer Last reply

    Maz_13 wrote:
    > When I go to "my pictures" and click a photo it goes straight to
    > "Microsoft Photo Editor" where as before it would go straight to
    > "Arcsoft Photo Studio" How do it get it to do that again?

    How to change file associations in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307859

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Default Photo Microsoft Windows XP