I never thought I'd be saying this...

I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with the game right now
is a major find.

I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts won't
do it.

So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I want a
group game again.

So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

Mav's armor
Mav's Bow
Mav's Hat
Tal's Armor
BK ring
SoJ
Mara's
Gull
Tyrael's Might
Azurewrath phase
Death's Fathom
Nightwing's
Kira's
Wisp Projector
Cold facet
Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor
HoZ
Halaberd's
Alma Negra
Steel Shade
Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad)
Steel Carapace
Steelrend
Dracul's
Shadow Dancer
Death Cleaver
Grandfather
Lacerator
Death's Web
Boneshade
Astreon's
Fleshripper
Stormlash
Wraith Flight
Gargoyle's Bite

Not a huge list. Anyone else?

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.

    "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    > character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    > thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with the game right
    now
    > is a major find.
    >
    > I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
    > found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts
    won't
    > do it.
    >
    > So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
    > conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I want
    > group game again.
    >
    > So let's make a list of the items we've never found.
    >
    > Mav's armor - multiples
    > Mav's Bow - 0
    > Mav's Hat - 0
    > Tal's Armor 1
    > BK ring - 2
    > SoJ - 2
    > Mara's - 1
    > Gull - dagger?? Lots
    > Tyrael's Might - 0
    > Azurewrath phase - 0
    > Death's Fathom - 0
    > Nightwing's - 0
    > Kira's - 0
    > Wisp Projector - 0
    > Cold facet - 0
    > Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor - same here
    > HoZ - 1
    > Halaberd's - 1
    > Alma Negra - multiple
    > Steel Shade - 0
    > Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad) - 2 why do you want one? They suxor,
    IMO
    > Steel Carapace - don't remember
    > Steelrend - 1
    > Dracul's - 1 or 2
    > Shadow Dancer - 1
    > Death Cleaver - 0
    > Grandfather - 0
    > Lacerator - 1
    > Death's Web - 0
    > Boneshade - 1
    > Astreon's - 0
    > Fleshripper - 2
    > Stormlash - 0
    > Wraith Flight - 1
    > Gargoyle's Bite - 1

    short

    Chris Lansdell wrote:
    > I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
    > conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
    > thenm all thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with
    > the game right now is a major find.
    >
    > I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
    > found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts
    > won't do it.

    Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full Tal's and
    Mav's sets I don't use.

    > So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
    > conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I
    > want a group game again.

    (Watch out. Thread hijacking ahead)

    This reminds me, how did the Necromancer team fare? Too bad I wasn't around
    to play, the one or two games I did play in were a riot.

    > So let's make a list of the items we've never found.
    >
    > Mav's armor
    > Mav's Bow

    Found that (from a normal monster, no less)

    > Mav's Hat

    Found that too (did less than 10 Baal runs with this specific item in mind
    :D )

    > Tal's Armor

    Here's another I found.

    > BK ring
    > SoJ

    And another.

    > Mara's
    > Gull
    > Tyrael's Might
    > Azurewrath phase
    > Death's Fathom
    > Nightwing's
    > Kira's
    > Wisp Projector
    > Cold facet
    > Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor

    Think I have the hat.

    > HoZ
    > Halaberd's
    > Alma Negra

    Might have found that one too, not sure. Pally stuff don't really interest
    me.

    > Steel Shade
    > Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad)
    > Steel Carapace
    > Steelrend
    > Dracul's
    > Shadow Dancer
    > Death Cleaver
    > Grandfather
    > Lacerator
    > Death's Web
    > Boneshade
    > Astreon's
    > Fleshripper

    Found this one too.

    > Stormlash
    > Wraith Flight
    > Gargoyle's Bite
    >
    > Not a huge list. Anyone else?

    The list of items I never found is probably a lot bigger than this one.

    Devast8or

    Snip Snip

    > Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full Tal's
    > and
    > Mav's sets I don't use.

    I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really want
    to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help you :)

    But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.

    Let me know

    Regards

    Thomas

    Chris Lansdell schrieb:
    > So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

    Ok, I join in

    Carrion Wind
    Wisp Projector
    Seraph's Hymn
    Metalgrid
    Firelizard's Talons
    Darkforce Spawn
    Halaberd's Reign
    Death's Fathom
    Ravenlore
    Dragonscale
    Steel Shade
    Andariel's Visage
    Crown of Ages
    Arkaine's Valor (D1 doesn't count, right?)
    Steel Carapace
    Templar's Might
    Tyrael's Might
    Head Hunter's Glory
    Steelrend
    Dracul's Grasp
    Soul Drainer
    Marrowwalk
    Shadow Dancer
    Arachnid Mesh
    Death Cleaver
    Executioner's Justice
    Eaglehorn
    Windforce
    Gut Siphon
    Stormlash
    Schaefer's Hammer
    Earth Shifter
    The Cranium Basher
    Ondal's Wisdom
    Mang Song's Lesson
    Boneshade
    Death's Web
    Aldur's Deception
    Griswold's Redemption
    Griswold's Honor
    M'avina's True Sight
    Natalya's Mark
    Different variants of Rainbow Facets
    Ohm
    (A Lo dropped for me a few weeks ago)
    Sur
    Ber
    (I found a Jah during the massive cowing in 1.09)
    Cham
    Zod

    ---
    Hannes

    Thomas (6100) wrote:
    > Snip Snip
    >>
    >> Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full
    >> Tal's and
    >> Mav's sets I don't use.
    >>

    > I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really
    > want to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help
    > you :)
    >
    > But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.
    >
    > Let me know
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Thomas

    One full Tal's set is yours. And don't worry about the time, I live in DK
    too :D

    Skal vi sige kl. 21 imorgen onsdag? Spilnavn/pwd er agd//agd.

    Devast8or

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Thomas (6100) wrote:
    >> Snip Snip
    >>>
    >>> Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full
    >>> Tal's and
    >>> Mav's sets I don't use.
    >>>

    >> I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really
    >> want to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help
    >> you :)
    >>
    >> But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.
    >>
    >> Let me know
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Thomas
    >
    > One full Tal's set is yours. And don't worry about the time, I live in DK
    > too :D
    >
    > Skal vi sige kl. 21 imorgen onsdag? Spilnavn/pwd er agd//agd.
    >
    > Devast8or

    Thank you

    Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?

    Thomas

    Thomas (6100) wrote:

    > Thank you
    >
    > Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?
    >
    > Thomas

    Ok, det er helt fint.

    Min account er *Devast8or1.

    Devast8or

    Chris Lansdell <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

    > So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

    That's easy.

    Sets:

    Griswold's shield

    1.10 uniques:

    Tyrael's Might
    Griffon's Eye
    Dragonscale
    Death's Fathom
    Earth Shifter
    Mang Song's Lesson
    Death's Web

    1.09 uniques:

    Schaefer's Hammer

    Or I *think* I've found every other older unique, but I haven't been
    keeping much track of those (if there's something I don't remember,
    it's something not very wanted - but then, in 1.09 I probably would've
    thrown away a Schaefer anyway). With the new uniques, I made a list
    and intended to collect them all, so I think I remember those for
    certain, but I stopped playing for a while and all my chars expired. I
    don't have the patience to get up to good gear again.

    The funny thing is, only 10 items left obviously means I've wasted a
    *lot* of time gathering the stuff, but I've still NEVER found a rune
    higher than Gul. Cubed up and traded lots of those, sure, but they
    just don't *drop* for me.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
    said:

    >Mav's Hat

    I've never found a mavina's hat.

    >Tyrael's Might
    >Azurewrath phase

    I've never found these two.

    >Kira's

    Strangely, I've never found one of these either.

    >Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor

    Me too.

    >Halaberd's

    Never found this one, I don't think.

    >Steel Carapace

    Or this.

    >Death Cleaver

    Or that.

    >Astreon's

    Or that.

    >Stormlash

    Or that.

    I've never found a Zod, Ber or Jah rune, either, although I did score a Cham
    and a Lo.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    On (or around) Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:30:51 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:

    <snip>

    I think it would more logical for me to list items I HAVE found... It
    would be a MUCH smaller list than the NOT found list :-(

    --
    Mad'Doug

    "Any errors in fact, thought, spelling or grammar occured during transmission."
    Please remove the apostrophe (') to email me

    "Duncan" <dpstokes@x-privat.org> wrote in message
    > On (or around) Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:30:51 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    > alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > I think it would more logical for me to list items I HAVE found... It
    > would be a MUCH smaller list than the NOT found list :-(

    LOL ditto! Although I did find 2 lacerators and not thinking sold em both.

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    > Thomas (6100) wrote:
    > >>
    > > Thank you
    > >
    > > Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?
    > >
    > > Thomas
    >
    > Ok, det er helt fint.
    >
    > Min account er *Devast8or1.
    >
    > Devast8or

    Samme spilnavn og pwd som nævnt tidligere, vi ses/snakkes.

    Thomas

    Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?

    I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
    for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
    pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
    steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
    IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

    --
    Ashen Shugar

    > This reminds me, how did the Necromancer team fare? Too bad I wasn't
    around
    > to play, the one or two games I did play in were a riot.

    Pretty much fizzled out, there's just 2 of us playing now.
    We're in Act 5 NM now, getting ready to kill Baal. And
    you're right it was fun when there was 5-6 of us playing.

    wizofwas

    Ashen Shugar held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    1118293008.252174.120130@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
    chatroom:

    > Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?
    >
    > I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
    > for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
    > pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
    > steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
    > IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

    DAMN YOU ASH!

    If I ever get 2 Ber, maybe a Holy Fire/Infinity pally. Why Demon Machine? I
    also have Hella Rack, Demon Arch, Gimmers, Kinemil's (hehehehe)...I've
    actually considered a Holy Fire pally before, ad now I'm going to have to
    make one. Happy now? JERK!

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.
    Ah well.

    I think it was "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >Ashen Shugar held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    >1118293008.252174.120130@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
    >chatroom:
    >
    >> Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?
    >>
    >> I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
    >> for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
    >> pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
    >> steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
    >> IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )
    >
    >DAMN YOU ASH!

    Always pleased to help! ; )

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    said:

    >> Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?

    >> I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
    >> for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
    >> pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
    >> steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
    >> IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

    >DAMN YOU ASH!

    >If I ever get 2 Ber, maybe a Holy Fire/Infinity pally. Why Demon Machine? I
    >also have Hella Rack, Demon Arch, Gimmers, Kinemil's (hehehehe)...I've
    >actually considered a Holy Fire pally before, ad now I'm going to have to
    >make one. Happy now? JERK!

    Hehe, I think everyone had one in 1.09 as a chippy farmer, but I don't believe
    I've seen too many around in 1.10. Sounds interesting. If you want
    something else a bit goofy, Dalai is curently playing a fireball amazon, via
    two pieces of the trangs set (I believe you've played something similar with a
    barbarian?)

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    >character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    >thoroughly.

    How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    >character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    >thoroughly.

    A few more ideas:

    Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW mules to
    get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.

    Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry if you
    like.

    Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    >character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    >thoroughly.

    And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff, like Passion
    zealots, singers, melee necromancers, poison zons, all passives zons,
    beekeepers, berserkers, conviction zealots, etc. If not, you have a long way
    to go.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    >character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    >thoroughly.

    How about a bow barbarian using a "Faith" bow and gloves with multiple shot
    charges. Upgraded magewrath bow on switch.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    hgiha1t9eb76p0mfj76l6ffiom2tjagsi3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
    >> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
    >> thenm all thoroughly.
    >
    > How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?

    The idea fascinates, although punching removes another possible aura.
    However, I'm lacking the dozen oor so high runes this would require. I don't
    know how the UWW mules are stocked, but between us we may be able to make a
    couple of nice words...

    --

    8miha1h030oefc6ejkjp9oh934p1btj1ou@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
    >> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
    >> thenm all thoroughly.
    >
    > A few more ideas:
    >
    > Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW
    > mules to get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.

    Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd have to do something equally kooky for a backup skill,
    maybe Fire Wall? Thunderstorm?

    > Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry
    > if you like.

    I have 0 Fleshrippers.

    > Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.
    This sounds like fun, if I could find some Shadow Dancers or Gores.

    --

    jviha11mv7d6spvf8hmrntvrk5db95bsgr@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
    >> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
    >> thenm all thoroughly.
    >
    > And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff,
    > like Passion zealots,
    Yup.

    > singers,
    Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit idea. I
    do have 2 4s crystal swords though.

    > melee necromancers,
    Yup

    > poison zons,
    With all the poison facets I have, this has possibilities...

    > all passives zons,
    Not yet, still working on my glass cannon bowazon. All passives is something
    else I like the sound of though.

    > beekeepers,
    Last season, and in SP

    > berserkers,
    Are you TRYING to get me to die more often?

    > conviction zealots, etc.
    Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?

    After work, I shall make a list of stuff I've made. I am not Whitedog.

    --

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Because DemonMachine, along with Ravenclaw and Kuko, fires explosive
    >arrows/bolts. I think it carries the fire damage with it better and spreads
    >it over the splash area of the expolsive arrow.

    Correct, and Kuko and Demon Machine also have a chance to Pierce. Another
    source of fires explosive arrows or bolts is the new "Brand" runeword.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    ><lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
    >said:
    >
    >>I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
    >>character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
    >>thoroughly.
    >
    >How about a bow barbarian using a "Faith" bow and gloves with multiple shot
    >charges. Upgraded magewrath bow on switch.

    Mmph, Widowmaker, not Magewrath.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005, "Chris Lansdell" wrote:

    >> I need something to keep me interested.

    Try the Chaos Empire Mod... it's more addicting than D2LOD ever was!
    And that says lots!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >> Correct, and Kuko and Demon Machine also have a chance to Pierce.
    >> Another source of fires explosive arrows or bolts is the new "Brand"
    >> runeword.
    >
    ><Looks it up>
    >
    >Cool! I was wondering what to do with all those Jah, Lo and Gul runes.

    Well, Jabber DID mention wanting to do something with uber finds...

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >> How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?

    >The idea fascinates, although punching removes another possible aura.

    It does?

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped
    > and
    > said:
    >
    >>> How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?
    >
    >>The idea fascinates, although punching removes another possible aura.
    >
    > It does?

    Well yeah, on the weapon. Like, Lawbringer, or Ice, or something.

    --
    CLans, Jabber, Whatever
    Who's Da Bitch NOW

    said:

    >> A few more ideas:
    >>
    >> Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW
    >> mules to get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.
    >>
    >Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd have to do something equally kooky for a backup skill,
    >maybe Fire Wall? Thunderstorm?

    Firewall, Enchant, or Static Field sounds good.

    >> Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry
    >> if you like.

    >I have 0 Fleshrippers.

    Upped Spinerippers then, or something else?

    >> Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.

    >This sounds like fun, if I could find some Shadow Dancers or Gores.

    Well, see if you can do this one, too, as I eventually have to make all of
    these if you don't, and I have enough in works at the moment already.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    said:

    >> And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff,
    >> like Passion zealots,

    >Yup.

    Cool. Which classes? Were any of them NOT an enchantress?

    >> singers,
    >Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit idea. I
    >do have 2 4s crystal swords though.

    Fine. I give you leave to use dual heart of the oaks. ;-)

    Or dual wizardspikes.

    >> all passives zons,

    >Not yet, still working on my glass cannon bowazon. All passives is something
    >else I like the sound of though.

    Blocking speed with non thrusting weapons is a bit of a hassle.

    >> beekeepers,

    >Last season, and in SP

    Which secondary skills? What level?

    >> berserkers,

    >Are you TRYING to get me to die more often?

    It's traditional to invest in war cry here.

    >> conviction zealots, etc.

    >Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?

    Baranars is indeed good. Mine this season uses a nords, and has hopes of one
    day finding a Stormlash.

    >After work, I shall make a list of stuff I've made. I am not Whitedog.

    And we appreciate you using a different posting name, to indicate this. Very
    convenient it is.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >>Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?
    >
    >Baranars is indeed good. Mine this season uses a nords, and has hopes of one
    >day finding a Stormlash.

    I forgot to mention Frostwind, the unique cryptic sword. Almost as much
    damage as Nords, and they both have the freezes target mod. They also both
    achieve a 5 frame zeal with less effort than either baranars or gimmers. The
    + to arctic blast on Frostwind is just a silly extra, although the + to
    Blizzard on Nords presents opportunities for a Frost Nova'ing Melee
    Enchantress...

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    >supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    >>>Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?
    >>
    >>Baranars is indeed good. Mine this season uses a nords, and has hopes of one
    >>day finding a Stormlash.
    >
    >I forgot to mention Frostwind, the unique cryptic sword. Almost as much
    >damage as Nords, and they both have the freezes target mod. They also both
    >achieve a 5 frame zeal with less effort than either baranars or gimmers. The
    >+ to arctic blast on Frostwind is just a silly extra, although the + to
    >Blizzard on Nords presents opportunities for a Frost Nova'ing Melee
    >Enchantress...

    Hmmmm, here ya go Jabs.

    The Nordress

    Blizzard - 16 from Nord's
    Frost Nova - 20
    Alternate: 20 in Glacial Spike instead of Frost Nova
    Cold Mastery - 17+ with items
    Enchant - 20
    Warmth - 20
    Fire Mastery - 10-15+

    And stack your inventory with cold damage charms. For additional thematic
    goodness, your shield of choice is Blackoak (unique luna).

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Hmmmm, here ya go Jabs.
    >
    >The Nordress
    >
    >Blizzard - 16 from Nord's
    >Frost Nova - 20
    >Alternate: 20 in Glacial Spike instead of Frost Nova
    >Cold Mastery - 17+ with items
    >Enchant - 20
    >Warmth - 20
    >Fire Mastery - 10-15+
    >
    >And stack your inventory with cold damage charms. For additional thematic
    >goodness, your shield of choice is Blackoak (unique luna).

    Play notes:

    You'll only get 12 casts of Blizzard per trip into the field, so you'll need
    to pick your shots. However, you'll have a partly synergised Glacial Spike
    (if alternate is chosen) to help out against fire immunes. Massive cold
    damage will also be added to your melee attack, thanks to high Cold Mastery,
    tasty cold damage on Nords, and any additional cold damage from other gear.

    Shaeling the nords and having 20 IAS gloves will result in a 11 frame attack.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    <clansdell@your.nf.clothes.sympatico.ca>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    flopped and said:

    >>>The idea fascinates, although punching removes another possible aura.

    >> It does?
    >
    >Well yeah, on the weapon. Like, Lawbringer, or Ice, or something.

    I'm sure there's a loophole here that we can exploit.

    --

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <clansdell@your.nf.clothes.sympatico.ca>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped
    and

    > >> It does?
    > >
    > >Well yeah, on the weapon. Like, Lawbringer, or Ice, or something.
    >
    > I'm sure there's a loophole here that we can exploit.

    Just meet the stat requirements with charms, that way it just *looks* like
    you're punching.

    short

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped
    and
    > said:
    >
    > >> A few more ideas:
    > >>
    > >> Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW
    > >> mules to get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.
    > >>
    > >Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd have to do something equally kooky for a backup skill,
    > >maybe Fire Wall? Thunderstorm?
    >
    > Firewall, Enchant, or Static Field sounds good.
    >
    > >> Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry
    > >> if you like.
    >
    > >I have 0 Fleshrippers.
    >
    > Upped Spinerippers then, or something else?

    That ethereal elite unique dagger has pretty respectable damage, can't
    remember the name though.

    > >> Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.
    >
    > >This sounds like fun, if I could find some Shadow Dancers or Gores.
    >
    > Well, see if you can do this one, too, as I eventually have to make all of
    > these if you don't, and I have enough in works at the moment already.

    I *might* have Shadow Dancers, but that may have been last ladder. Will
    look.

    short

    > Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    > jviha11mv7d6spvf8hmrntvrk5db95bsgr@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
    >
    > > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    > > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > > flopped and said:
    > >
    > >> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
    > >> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
    > >> thenm all thoroughly.
    > >
    > > And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff,
    > > like Passion zealots,
    > Yup.
    >
    > > singers,
    > Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit idea. I
    > do have 2 4s crystal swords though.

    Why not dual Spirits? Just curious.

    > > melee necromancers,
    > Yup
    >
    > > poison zons,
    > With all the poison facets I have, this has possibilities...

    Just wanted to note, they work fine without facets :)

    > > all passives zons,
    > Not yet, still working on my glass cannon bowazon. All passives is
    something
    > else I like the sound of though.
    >
    > > beekeepers,
    > Last season, and in SP
    >
    > > berserkers,
    > Are you TRYING to get me to die more often?

    They work better than you think!!

    > > conviction zealots, etc.
    > Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?

    I need to make one too, same questions you have!

    > After work, I shall make a list of stuff I've made. I am not Whitedog.

    Where is he, anyway?

    short

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    > supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    > >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,

    > >>Baranars is indeed good. Mine this season uses a nords, and has hopes
    of one
    > >>day finding a Stormlash.
    > >
    > >I forgot to mention Frostwind, the unique cryptic sword. Almost as much
    > >damage as Nords, and they both have the freezes target mod. They also
    both
    > >achieve a 5 frame zeal with less effort than either baranars or gimmers.
    The
    > >+ to arctic blast on Frostwind is just a silly extra, although the + to
    > >Blizzard on Nords presents opportunities for a Frost Nova'ing Melee
    > >Enchantress...
    >
    > Hmmmm, here ya go Jabs.
    >
    > The Nordress
    >
    > Blizzard - 16 from Nord's
    > Frost Nova - 20
    > Alternate: 20 in Glacial Spike instead of Frost Nova
    > Cold Mastery - 17+ with items
    > Enchant - 20
    > Warmth - 20
    > Fire Mastery - 10-15+
    >
    > And stack your inventory with cold damage charms. For additional
    thematic
    > goodness, your shield of choice is Blackoak (unique luna).

    Oh, so here's that thread I was looking for!!

    short

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,

    >> >Well yeah, on the weapon. Like, Lawbringer, or Ice, or something.
    >>
    >> I'm sure there's a loophole here that we can exploit.
    >>
    >Just meet the stat requirements with charms, that way it just *looks* like
    >you're punching.

    That's certainly one way of doing it.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,

    >> >I have 0 Fleshrippers.

    >> Upped Spinerippers then, or something else?

    >That ethereal elite unique dagger has pretty respectable damage, can't
    >remember the name though.

    I have one of these somewhere, but do we have another to make a matching set?
    Can't have a dagger barb without matching stabby thingies.

    >> >This sounds like fun, if I could find some Shadow Dancers or Gores.

    >> Well, see if you can do this one, too, as I eventually have to make all of
    >> these if you don't, and I have enough in works at the moment already.

    >I *might* have Shadow Dancers, but that may have been last ladder. Will
    >look.

    Actually, while you're looking, see if you can find some non-ladder Gore
    Riders - I'm working up an old assassin into a Zealot model, and could use a
    pair.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    >> jviha11mv7d6spvf8hmrntvrk5db95bsgr@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
    >>
    >> > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    >> > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and

    >> > And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff,
    >> > like Passion zealots,
    >> Yup.
    >>
    >> > singers,
    >> Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit idea. I
    >> do have 2 4s crystal swords though.
    >>
    >Why not dual Spirits? Just curious.

    Maybe Jabs considers them far too cheesy. They do, after all, give some
    amazing mods for such cheap runes.

    >> After work, I shall make a list of stuff I've made. I am not Whitedog.

    Making a list of people that ask where Whitedog is?

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    oaa7b15c4tup67tujtfueq8aufivsf1e2q@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short"
    > <shorts@zoominternet.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >

    >> "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while
    >>> posting jviha11mv7d6spvf8hmrntvrk5db95bsgr@4ax.com to this
    >>> Interweb chatroom:

    >>> Yup.

    >>> Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit
    >>> idea. I do have 2 4s crystal swords though.
    >>>
    >> Why not dual Spirits? Just curious.
    >
    > Maybe Jabs considers them far too cheesy. They do, after all, give
    > some amazing mods for such cheap runes.

    Not really, I was just thinking that if I'm going to go dual Spirit, might
    as well make it sowrd/shield and get some blocking out of the deal. My issue
    with Singers is more "I don't think this will ever kill anything" than "This
    is cheese". Hell, I've made 6 enchantresses...

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.
    Ah well.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >> The Nordress
    >>
    >> Blizzard - 16 from Nord's
    >> Frost Nova - 20
    >> Alternate: 20 in Glacial Spike instead of Frost Nova
    >> Cold Mastery - 17+ with items
    >> Enchant - 20
    >> Warmth - 20
    >> Fire Mastery - 10-15+
    >>
    >> And stack your inventory with cold damage charms. For additional
    >thematic
    >> goodness, your shield of choice is Blackoak (unique luna).
    >>

    >Oh, so here's that thread I was looking for!!

    Add the most definitely variantish Baezil's Vortex based rocket sorceress to
    the list, too.

    --
    Rakanishu!

Video Games