I never thought I'd be saying this...

I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with the game right now
is a major find.

I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts won't
do it.

So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I want a
group game again.

So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

Mav's armor
Mav's Bow
Mav's Hat
Tal's Armor
BK ring
SoJ
Mara's
Gull
Tyrael's Might
Azurewrath phase
Death's Fathom
Nightwing's
Kira's
Wisp Projector
Cold facet
Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor
HoZ
Halaberd's
Alma Negra
Steel Shade
Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad)
Steel Carapace
Steelrend
Dracul's
Shadow Dancer
Death Cleaver
Grandfather
Lacerator
Death's Web
Boneshade
Astreon's
Fleshripper
Stormlash
Wraith Flight
Gargoyle's Bite

Not a huge list. Anyone else?

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
> character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
> thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with the game right
now
> is a major find.
>
> I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
> found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts
won't
> do it.
>
> So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
> conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I want
> group game again.
>
> So let's make a list of the items we've never found.
>
> Mav's armor - multiples
> Mav's Bow - 0
> Mav's Hat - 0
> Tal's Armor 1
> BK ring - 2
> SoJ - 2
> Mara's - 1
> Gull - dagger?? Lots
> Tyrael's Might - 0
> Azurewrath phase - 0
> Death's Fathom - 0
> Nightwing's - 0
> Kira's - 0
> Wisp Projector - 0
> Cold facet - 0
> Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor - same here
> HoZ - 1
> Halaberd's - 1
> Alma Negra - multiple
> Steel Shade - 0
> Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad) - 2 why do you want one? They suxor,
IMO
> Steel Carapace - don't remember
> Steelrend - 1
> Dracul's - 1 or 2
> Shadow Dancer - 1
> Death Cleaver - 0
> Grandfather - 0
> Lacerator - 1
> Death's Web - 0
> Boneshade - 1
> Astreon's - 0
> Fleshripper - 2
> Stormlash - 0
> Wraith Flight - 1
> Gargoyle's Bite - 1

short

Chris Lansdell wrote:
> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
> thenm all thoroughly. But the only thing I can see keeping me with
> the game right now is a major find.
>
> I'm talking Vex and up, or an elite unique of uberness that I've never
> found. Tal's armor. a BK ring, Mav's bow/hat, anything. And no, gifts
> won't do it.

Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full Tal's and
Mav's sets I don't use.

> So why am I posting this? Iunno. Partly because it might stimulate
> conversation. Partly because I want to beat misfit. Partly because I
> want a group game again.

(Watch out. Thread hijacking ahead)

This reminds me, how did the Necromancer team fare? Too bad I wasn't around
to play, the one or two games I did play in were a riot.

> So let's make a list of the items we've never found.
>
> Mav's armor
> Mav's Bow

Found that (from a normal monster, no less)

> Mav's Hat

Found that too (did less than 10 Baal runs with this specific item in mind
:D )

> Tal's Armor

Here's another I found.

> BK ring
> SoJ

And another.

> Mara's
> Gull
> Tyrael's Might
> Azurewrath phase
> Death's Fathom
> Nightwing's
> Kira's
> Wisp Projector
> Cold facet
> Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor

Think I have the hat.

> HoZ
> Halaberd's
> Alma Negra

Might have found that one too, not sure. Pally stuff don't really interest
me.

> Steel Shade
> Glad Bane (and I want one SOOOO bad)
> Steel Carapace
> Steelrend
> Dracul's
> Shadow Dancer
> Death Cleaver
> Grandfather
> Lacerator
> Death's Web
> Boneshade
> Astreon's
> Fleshripper

Found this one too.

> Stormlash
> Wraith Flight
> Gargoyle's Bite
>
> Not a huge list. Anyone else?

The list of items I never found is probably a lot bigger than this one.

Devast8or

Snip Snip

> Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full Tal's
> and
> Mav's sets I don't use.

I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really want
to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help you :)

But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.

Let me know

Regards

Thomas

Chris Lansdell schrieb:
> So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

Ok, I join in

Carrion Wind
Wisp Projector
Seraph's Hymn
Metalgrid
Firelizard's Talons
Darkforce Spawn
Halaberd's Reign
Death's Fathom
Ravenlore
Dragonscale
Steel Shade
Andariel's Visage
Crown of Ages
Arkaine's Valor (D1 doesn't count, right?)
Steel Carapace
Templar's Might
Tyrael's Might
Head Hunter's Glory
Steelrend
Dracul's Grasp
Soul Drainer
Marrowwalk
Shadow Dancer
Arachnid Mesh
Death Cleaver
Executioner's Justice
Eaglehorn
Windforce
Gut Siphon
Stormlash
Schaefer's Hammer
Earth Shifter
The Cranium Basher
Ondal's Wisdom
Mang Song's Lesson
Boneshade
Death's Web
Aldur's Deception
Griswold's Redemption
Griswold's Honor
M'avina's True Sight
Natalya's Mark
Different variants of Rainbow Facets
Ohm
(A Lo dropped for me a few weeks ago)
Sur
Ber
(I found a Jah during the massive cowing in 1.09)
Cham
Zod

---
Hannes

Thomas (6100) wrote:
> Snip Snip
>>
>> Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full
>> Tal's and
>> Mav's sets I don't use.
>>

> I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really
> want to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help
> you :)
>
> But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.
>
> Let me know
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas

One full Tal's set is yours. And don't worry about the time, I live in DK
too :D

Skal vi sige kl. 21 imorgen onsdag? Spilnavn/pwd er agd//agd.

Devast8or

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
> Thomas (6100) wrote:
>> Snip Snip
>>>
>>> Well, I have.....oh, no gifts. If you change your mind I have full
>>> Tal's and
>>> Mav's sets I don't use.
>>>

>> I just recently moved from Europe to West SC Ladder, so if you really
>> want to get rid of the Tal set, I will be more than willing to help
>> you :)
>>
>> But I'm online in odd hours, as I live in Denmark.
>>
>> Let me know
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Thomas
>
> One full Tal's set is yours. And don't worry about the time, I live in DK
> too :D
>
> Skal vi sige kl. 21 imorgen onsdag? Spilnavn/pwd er agd//agd.
>
> Devast8or

Thank you

Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?

Thomas

Thomas (6100) wrote:

> Thank you
>
> Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?
>
> Thomas

Ok, det er helt fint.

Min account er *Devast8or1.

Devast8or

Chris Lansdell <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

> So let's make a list of the items we've never found.

That's easy.

Sets:

Griswold's shield

1.10 uniques:

Tyrael's Might
Griffon's Eye
Dragonscale
Death's Fathom
Earth Shifter
Mang Song's Lesson
Death's Web

1.09 uniques:

Schaefer's Hammer

Or I *think* I've found every other older unique, but I haven't been
keeping much track of those (if there's something I don't remember,
it's something not very wanted - but then, in 1.09 I probably would've
thrown away a Schaefer anyway). With the new uniques, I made a list
and intended to collect them all, so I think I remember those for
certain, but I stopped playing for a while and all my chars expired. I
don't have the patience to get up to good gear again.

The funny thing is, only 10 items left obviously means I've wasted a
*lot* of time gathering the stuff, but I've still NEVER found a rune
higher than Gul. Cubed up and traded lots of those, sure, but they
just don't *drop* for me.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
<lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
said:

>Mav's Hat

I've never found a mavina's hat.

>Tyrael's Might
>Azurewrath phase

I've never found these two.

>Kira's

Strangely, I've never found one of these either.

>Any part of Gris Set that isn't the armor

Me too.

>Halaberd's

Never found this one, I don't think.

>Steel Carapace

Or this.

>Death Cleaver

Or that.

>Astreon's

Or that.

>Stormlash

Or that.

I've never found a Zod, Ber or Jah rune, either, although I did score a Cham
and a Lo.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

Duncan

On (or around) Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:30:51 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
<lansdellicious@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:

<snip>

I think it would more logical for me to list items I HAVE found... It
would be a MUCH smaller list than the NOT found list :-(

--
Mad'Doug

"Any errors in fact, thought, spelling or grammar occured during transmission."
Please remove the apostrophe (') to email me

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"Duncan" <dpstokes@x-privat.org> wrote in message
> On (or around) Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:30:51 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
> <lansdellicious@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
> alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
>
> <snip>
>
> I think it would more logical for me to list items I HAVE found... It
> would be a MUCH smaller list than the NOT found list :-(

LOL ditto! Although I did find 2 lacerators and not thinking sold em both.

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

> Thomas (6100) wrote:
> >>
> > Thank you
> >
> > Tak, men imorgen passer dårligt, hvad med torsdag kl. 21.00?
> >
> > Thomas
>
> Ok, det er helt fint.
>
> Min account er *Devast8or1.
>
> Devast8or

Samme spilnavn og pwd som nævnt tidligere, vi ses/snakkes.

Thomas

Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?

I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

--
Ashen Shugar

> This reminds me, how did the Necromancer team fare? Too bad I wasn't
around
> to play, the one or two games I did play in were a riot.

Pretty much fizzled out, there's just 2 of us playing now.
We're in Act 5 NM now, getting ready to kill Baal. And
you're right it was fun when there was 5-6 of us playing.

wizofwas

Ashen Shugar held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
1118293008.252174.120130@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
chatroom:

> Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?
>
> I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
> for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
> pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
> steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
> IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

DAMN YOU ASH!

If I ever get 2 Ber, maybe a Holy Fire/Infinity pally. Why Demon Machine? I
also have Hella Rack, Demon Arch, Gimmers, Kinemil's (hehehehe)...I've
actually considered a Holy Fire pally before, ad now I'm going to have to
make one. Happy now? JERK!

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.
Ah well.

I think it was "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> that wrote
something like...

>Ashen Shugar held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
>1118293008.252174.120130@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
>chatroom:
>
>> Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?
>>
>> I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
>> for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
>> pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
>> steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
>> IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )
>
>DAMN YOU ASH!

Always pleased to help! ; )

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

said:

>> Have you made a Demonmachine/Holyfire paladin yet?

>> I noticed that 1 point in Holy Fire and a Ravenclaw negated the need
>> for an enchantress early game when I was starting my conviction(?)
>> pally so thought I might try such a build sometime somewhen. You can
>> steal the idea if it's new to you if you like. You've already made my
>> IK Sorc so why not this one too?! ; )

>DAMN YOU ASH!

>If I ever get 2 Ber, maybe a Holy Fire/Infinity pally. Why Demon Machine? I
>also have Hella Rack, Demon Arch, Gimmers, Kinemil's (hehehehe)...I've
>actually considered a Holy Fire pally before, ad now I'm going to have to
>make one. Happy now? JERK!

Hehe, I think everyone had one in 1.09 as a chippy farmer, but I don't believe
I've seen too many around in 1.10. Sounds interesting. If you want
something else a bit goofy, Dalai is curently playing a fireball amazon, via
two pieces of the trangs set (I believe you've played something similar with a
barbarian?)

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

said:

>I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
>character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
>thoroughly.

How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

said:

>I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
>character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
>thoroughly.

A few more ideas:

Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW mules to
get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.

Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry if you
like.

Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

said:

>I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
>character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
>thoroughly.

And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff, like Passion
zealots, singers, melee necromancers, poison zons, all passives zons,
beekeepers, berserkers, conviction zealots, etc. If not, you have a long way
to go.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

said:

>I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every conceivable
>character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed thenm all
>thoroughly.

How about a bow barbarian using a "Faith" bow and gloves with multiple shot
charges. Upgraded magewrath bow on switch.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
hgiha1t9eb76p0mfj76l6ffiom2tjagsi3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
>> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
>> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
>> thenm all thoroughly.
>
> How about a multiple auras (via uber runewords) punchadin?

The idea fascinates, although punching removes another possible aura.
However, I'm lacking the dozen oor so high runes this would require. I don't
know how the UWW mules are stocked, but between us we may be able to make a
couple of nice words...

--

8miha1h030oefc6ejkjp9oh934p1btj1ou@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
>> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
>> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
>> thenm all thoroughly.
>
> A few more ideas:
>
> Frost Nova sorceress. There's a cold faceted nightwings on the UWW
> mules to get you started, and I have a +3 Frost Nova Ormus.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd have to do something equally kooky for a backup skill,
maybe Fire Wall? Thunderstorm?

> Double Swing dagger barbarian. Dual fleshrippers. Max Battle Cry
> if you like.

I have 0 Fleshrippers.

> Obedience Tiger Strikeasin.
This sounds like fun, if I could find some Shadow Dancers or Gores.

--

jviha11mv7d6spvf8hmrntvrk5db95bsgr@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
>> I need something to keep me interested. I've made almost every
>> conceivable character, and numerous inconceivable ones, and enjoyed
>> thenm all thoroughly.
>
> And I assume from the above that you've done all the usual stuff,
> like Passion zealots,
Yup.

> singers,
Never been able to shop Echoing stuff, not keen on the dual Spirit idea. I
do have 2 4s crystal swords though.

> melee necromancers,
Yup

> poison zons,
With all the poison facets I have, this has possibilities...

> all passives zons,
Not yet, still working on my glass cannon bowazon. All passives is something
else I like the sound of though.

> beekeepers,
Last season, and in SP

> berserkers,
Are you TRYING to get me to die more often?

> conviction zealots, etc.
Got one to 43, deleted him. BStar and a PDia Tiamat's?

After work, I shall make a list of stuff I've made. I am not Whitedog.