outlook

April 4, 2005 3:05:08 PM

When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
file
C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can anyone
please help desperation setting in. Thanks

More about : outlook

April 4, 2005 11:10:55 PM

RogerB wrote:
> When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
> file
> C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
> installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can anyone
> please help desperation setting in. Thanks

Try in an Outlook Group - look under Office. Outlook is NOT part of Windows.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 9:51:14 AM

"RogerB" <RogerB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
> file
> C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
> installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can
> anyone
> please help desperation setting in. Thanks

Outlook is not part of Windows. You'll get more knowledgeable help for
Outlook in an Outlook newsgroup:

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com