outlook

When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
file
C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can anyone
please help desperation setting in. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook

    RogerB wrote:
    > When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
    > file
    > C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
    > installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can anyone
    > please help desperation setting in. Thanks

    Try in an Outlook Group - look under Office. Outlook is NOT part of Windows.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    "RogerB" <RogerB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to open outlook I get the message " The extension configuration
    > file
    > C:\programmefiles\microsoft office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\msspc.ecf" could not be
    > installed. There is an error in the syntax or formatof the file" can
    > anyone
    > please help desperation setting in. Thanks

    Outlook is not part of Windows. You'll get more knowledgeable help for
    Outlook in an Outlook newsgroup:

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Outlook Configuration Microsoft Extension Windows XP