sf

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

How do I find my bus speed?

TIA

"We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our election between economy and liberty or profusion and servitude"

"If we run into such debt, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our calling and our creeds...we [will] have no time to think, no means of calling our miss-managers to account but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-sufferers. And this is the tendency of all human governments. A departure from principle in one instance becomes a precedent for another till the bulk of society is reduced to be mere automatons of misery.

"And the fore-horse of this frightful team is public debt. Taxation follows that and in its train wretchedness and oppression." - Thomas Jefferson - Author of The Declaration of Independence, Founding Father and Third U.S. President

Dee

Hello...
Typically you may see this at boot or you can find it in the BIOS:
http://tinyurl.com/6c3j7
http://tinyurl.com/7xwog
Take Care...
Dee

--
Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

www.lavalys.com, download and install Everest Home edition. The bus settings
will be under the motherboard category. Or you can consult your motherboard
manual, or just look in the BIOS itself.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"sf" <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote in message

> How do I find my bus speed?
>
> TIA

<trim excessively long sig block>

sf

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 06:21:13 -0400, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers"
<rick@mvps.org> wrote:

> www.lavalys.com, download and install Everest Home edition. The bus settings
> will be under the motherboard category. Or you can consult your motherboard
> manual, or just look in the BIOS itself.

Thanks Rick, I'm downloading it right now!

sf