map

"XYZ" wrote:

> Is it possible to connect to the ISP in safe mode? If so How?

Safe mode with networking

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 04:07:04 -0700, XYZ wrote:

> Is it possible to connect to the ISP in safe mode? If so How?

XP has an option to start in "safe mode with networking." I've never tried
it so don't know if it will connect to an ISP in that mode or not. If you
want to give it a try, press F8 during startup (after POST and before
Windows starts to load). When the advanced start menu appears, select the
safe mode/network option.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User