it wasn't lettin me post it as a question, only a general comment, but now,
oddly it will. i was just wondering if anyone knew where to get additional
codecs for the media player so i can watch a wider variety of vcds?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:F0188FCB-AF98-40D7-BA77-D3717A6336D6@microsoft.com,
jsterr1 <jsterr1@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> it wasn't lettin me post it as a question, only a general comment,
> but now, oddly it will. i was just wondering if anyone knew where to
> get additional codecs for the media player so i can watch a wider
> variety of vcds?

Try this:

K-LiteCodecPack.com : Download Codecs, Videos and MP3s:
http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/

Galen