xp pro

April 6, 2005 7:52:56 PM

im installing xp pro over 98me,after xp pro install files
it restarts and does the same thing everything,it never
gets past that point..im lost.. any help will be
appreciated

700mgz
256ram
40gb hd

More about : pro

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 2:41:08 AM

Hi,

Somthing is interfering with setup's progression, start over using the steps
and precautions outlined here:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpupgrad.htm

--
Best of Luck,