xp pro

im installing xp pro over 98me,after xp pro install files
it restarts and does the same thing everything,it never
gets past that point..im lost.. any help will be
appreciated

700mgz
256ram
40gb hd
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Hi,

    Somthing is interfering with setup's progression, start over using the steps
    and precautions outlined here:
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpupgrad.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > im installing xp pro over 98me,after xp pro install files
    > it restarts and does the same thing everything,it never
    > gets past that point..im lost.. any help will be
    > appreciated
    >
    > 700mgz
    > 256ram
    > 40gb hd