Picture/illustrations in Help & Support Center

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

When I bring up Help & Support Center (by pressing F1) any
pictures/illustration do not show in any pages with them, instead I get a
box with red cross in corner. Please what stupid thing have I done this time
and how do I rectify it.

Help and Support Center Index is blank with a red X mark
And, "Related Topics" link does not work
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctrindex.htm

Have a look here...

Read the instructions at the top
235. Restore Help and Support Service

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%23an4GoyOFHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
John <chezjohn@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
> When I bring up Help & Support Center (by pressing F1) any
> pictures/illustration do not show in any pages with them, instead I get a
> box with red cross in corner. Please what stupid thing have I done this
> time and how do I rectify it.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Wesley Vogel wrote:
> Help and Support Center Index is blank with a red X mark
> And, "Related Topics" link does not work
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctrindex.htm
>
> Have a look here...
>
> Read the instructions at the top
> 235. Restore Help and Support Service

Thanks but not there yet. To be more specific, HP computer, "Help" accessed
by hitting dedicated keyboard button. I searched for "network" which
produced 15 suggested results. Hitting these produced ok displays other than
"Walkthrough. Home networking" and "Setting Network option" in both cases
all illustrations were missing, replaced by red X in square.

John

TRENDING THREADS