Picture/illustrations in Help & Support Center

When I bring up Help & Support Center (by pressing F1) any
pictures/illustration do not show in any pages with them, instead I get a
box with red cross in corner. Please what stupid thing have I done this time
and how do I rectify it.
2 answers Last reply
More about picture illustrations support center

    Help and Support Center Index is blank with a red X mark
    And, "Related Topics" link does not work
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctrindex.htm

    Have a look here...

    Read the instructions at the top
    235. Restore Help and Support Service

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:%23an4GoyOFHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    John <chezjohn@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel wrote:
    > Help and Support Center Index is blank with a red X mark
    > And, "Related Topics" link does not work
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctrindex.htm
    >
    > Have a look here...
    >
    > Read the instructions at the top
    > 235. Restore Help and Support Service

    Thanks but not there yet. To be more specific, HP computer, "Help" accessed
    by hitting dedicated keyboard button. I searched for "network" which
    produced 15 suggested results. Hitting these produced ok displays other than
    "Walkthrough. Home networking" and "Setting Network option" in both cases
    all illustrations were missing, replaced by red X in square.

    John

Support Microsoft Windows XP