Sign in with
Your question

FS: Various Gateway FX 7805u Parts

Last response: in Deals
August 26, 2011 7:23:24 PM

Hello I am here to sell parts and here is my Paypal Verification Link: Paypal Verified

The verification Image is for the Club3g Forum as I was taking the pictures for a few other things I was selling on there and ended up including the verification Image. The Link to the Computer Components over there is, Club3G Post , which also has the Paypal Verification Link for proof of ownership.

The following parts are for sale "AS-IS" with no Warranty! I bought the Gateway P-7805u to replace parts of my Gateway P-6860FX and I have some parts left over from the replacement that are just lying around the house collecting dust. Most of these parts are completely interchangeable between the various different Gateway FX Laptop Models, and some are interchangeable with various other Laptop Manufacturing Companies.

Palmrest w/ Touchpad -> $25 Shipped o.b.o!
Bottom Base Lower Case -> $20 Shipped o.b.o!
Power Button Cover -> $15 Shipped o.b.o!
Battery -> $30 Shipped o.b.o! -- Missed it in the Photos, if someone requires verification just let me know.
Wifi Module -> $8 Shipped
DVD-RW ( Sata ) -> $50 Shipped o.b.o!
Motherboard ( Partially Working, GPU is dying ) $40 Shipped o.b.o!
Heat Sinks -> $15 Each Shipped o.b.o!

OTHER ITEMS!

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector's Edition - Unused! -> $50 Shipped!

I did open the package to take out the Mousepad, but I quit playing before I ever used the Key. I honestly have no idea why I even bought it.

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi SB1090 USB Sound Card -> $65 Shipped!
Perfect for 5.1 Surround Sound for your laptop!

The DVD-RW can be used in other laptops with the proper connections. If you are interested in the any of the items for use in another laptop, I will work with you to ensure it will work. When I got the laptop I started it up and it ran for a few minutes, the GPU on the motherboard is dying so the Mobo would be as-is for parts. The other components are in working order, will be shipped in an anti-static bag, and if they come DOA I will do my best to work something out with you.

Kindest Regards,
EclipseEvo8

More about : gateway 7805u parts

August 27, 2011 8:45:24 PM

Remember everything is Or Best Offer! This is just stuff lying around and other people may actually have a use for it.

:bounce:  :bounce: 
September 4, 2011 2:30:01 AM

Bump! I know these parts are for a particular niche, but I am willing to negotiate on price just to get them sold.
Related resources
October 17, 2011 4:49:02 AM

i'm interested in the internal hard drive if you still have it and if the 2 fans work on it i'll take them... can email me @ reigadep@gmail.com
November 19, 2011 10:49:25 PM

EclipseEvo8 said:
Hello I am here to sell parts and here is my Paypal Verification Link: Paypal Verified

The verification Image is for the Club3g Forum as I was taking the pictures for a few other things I was selling on there and ended up including the verification Image. The Link to the Computer Components over there is, Club3G Post , which also has the Paypal Verification Link for proof of ownership.

The following parts are for sale "AS-IS" with no Warranty! I bought the Gateway P-7805u to replace parts of my Gateway P-6860FX and I have some parts left over from the replacement that are just lying around the house collecting dust. Most of these parts are completely interchangeable between the various different Gateway FX Laptop Models, and some are interchangeable with various other Laptop Manufacturing Companies.

Battery -> $30 Shipped o.b.o! -- Missed it in the Photos, if someone requires verification just let me know.

OTHER ITEMS!

I did open the package to take out the Mousepad, but I quit playing before I ever used the Key. I honestly have no idea why I even bought it.

The DVD-RW can be used in other laptops with the proper connections. If you are interested in the any of the items for use in another laptop, I will work with you to ensure it will work. When I got the laptop I started it up and it ran for a few minutes, the GPU on the motherboard is dying so the Mobo would be as-is for parts. The other components are in working order, will be shipped in an anti-static bag, and if they come DOA I will do my best to work something out with you.

Kindest Regards,
EclipseEvo8

im interested in the motherboard if you still have it are you sure its the gpu? ill make you offer if you still have it, my email is turbo_1327@yahoo.com thanks.
November 19, 2011 10:51:04 PM

EclipseEvo8 said:

OTHER ITEMS!

Kindest Regards,
EclipseEvo8

im interested in the motherboard if you still have it are you sure its the gpu? ill make you offer if you still have it, my email is turbo_1327@yahoo.com thanks.
November 19, 2011 10:52:26 PM

January 6, 2012 9:08:11 PM

EclipseEvo8 said:

OTHER ITEMS!

Kindest Regards,
EclipseEvo8

i'm intrested in the palmrest and bottom covers, if you still have the HD cover i would be intrested in it also. let me know how much for all of it and we will work something out, jamie76@gmail.com
!