WonderPhone for VZW

I'd like to see a Windows CE based PDA/phone with
good reception (including analog) and GPS accessible
by applications.

Palm OS would be OK if Palm had a free download to match
the WIN32 based WCE dev sys.

--
Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:45:23 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX
    <caf@omen.com> wrote:

    >I'd like to see a Windows CE based PDA/phone with
    >good reception (including analog) and GPS accessible
    >by applications.

    I'd prefer a phone not need to have a control-alt-del key, thank
    you...

    >Palm OS would be OK if Palm had a free download to match
    >the WIN32 based WCE dev sys.

    Isn't the PDK free?

    Evan

Verizon Internet Service Providers