WonderPhone for VZW

Last response: in Network Providers
June 24, 2004 1:45:23 AM

I'd like to see a Windows CE based PDA/phone with
good reception (including analog) and GPS accessible
by applications.

Palm OS would be OK if Palm had a free download to match
the WIN32 based WCE dev sys.

--
Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

More about : wonderphone vzw

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 1:15:25 PM

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:45:23 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX
<caf@omen.com> wrote:

>I'd like to see a Windows CE based PDA/phone with
>good reception (including analog) and GPS accessible
>by applications.

I'd prefer a phone not need to have a control-alt-del key, thank
you...

>Palm OS would be OK if Palm had a free download to match
>the WIN32 based WCE dev sys.

Isn't the PDK free?

Evan