Installation Music

Hi
Does anybody know what the track that plays during winXP installation is
called and whether it is available to buy or as a download.

Thanks

Lenny

If it's playing as you're installing, then I'm going to guess that it's on
the install CD.

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:07:02 -0700, Lenny Wright wrote:

> Hi
> Does anybody know what the track that plays during winXP installation is
> called and whether it is available to buy or as a download.
>
> Thanks
>
> Lenny

A copy of the music, a file named title.wma, is stored here:
%windir%\system32\oobe\images\

Replace %windir% with the path to your Windows folder.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

nothing will ever compare to edie brickell.

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:11:05 -0700, steve eddy wrote:

> nothing will ever compare to edie brickell.

I didn't have the same fascination with her as the guys but liked her
singing. :)

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User