Team Bongo Shythed - Weekend June/11/2005

Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 2:47:10 PM

Howdy Bongo my good friend

If you are not required to be at the Olympian site this weekend we can
try to find time in the AM to get that endquest for the Mage (and the
BO).

If we miss this weekend it will be the last chance where my zon can
accompany you until July.

If we bump into each other and have about an hour before we have to
jump out into the real world we can give it a gander.

See you Bongo

Orion Ryder
June 11, 2005 2:21:44 AM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Howdy Bongo my good friend
>
> If you are not required to be at the Olympian site this weekend we can
> try to find time in the AM to get that endquest for the Mage (and the
> BO).

Sorry, but I won't be able to play any mornings this weekend. I'll be
working the Senior Olympics both days by 7:00 am.

> If we miss this weekend it will be the last chance where my zon can
> accompany you until July.

Sorry to miss you. Have a nice vacation and I'll see you when you get back.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
!