xp administrator

Hi,

I some how have 2 user accounts. One "Bert" and the other "Administrator".
The one I have all my info and icons are the one I would like to bring up
when I start. It is Bert. I am the only one using the computer. Can I
change Bert to start instead of the Admin?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator

    In news:u9iyVqXPFHA.2144@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    Bert <bertp@monmouth.com> had this to say:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I some how have 2 user accounts. One "Bert" and the other
    > "Administrator". The one I have all my info and icons are the one I
    > would like to bring up when I start. It is Bert. I am the only one
    > using the computer. Can I change Bert to start instead of the Admin?
    > Thanks

    Press start, click run, type control userpasswords2 and hit enter.

    Untick the box about anything that says users must enter a username and
    password.

    Click apply.

    A new window will open, type your username in there (Bert) and if you had a
    password fill that in twice and click okay.

    Click okay again.

    Reboot. It should log you on automatically.

    Galen

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP