Better phonebook software

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 24, 2004 8:22:53 PM

Hi,

I have a LG6000 phone and I have been trying to use
the quicklink mobile phonebook software to manage phone
contacts.The software sometimes finds the phone, most times
I need to unplug then plug the cable back in. Anyway looking
for something a bit more stable and functional.

Thanks in Advance,

blu.....

More about : phonebook software

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 8:22:54 PM

You might want to give Bitpim a try. It's free and can be located at:

http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/

JBD

!