Sign in with
Your question

Saphire AMD/ATI Radeon 6950 2gb 230

Last response: in Deals
September 5, 2011 5:36:38 AM

Hello, I have a almost brand new AMD Radeon 6950 2gb because I'm going to school I am selling this for 230 shipped I paid $323.17. I bought this few month ago on Feb. It comes with 2 year warranty. This is a crazy powerful video card and all the latiest games run on high settings. Anybody interested let me know.
September 6, 2011 1:23:54 AM

Emailed.
Related resources
September 6, 2011 3:15:17 AM

boiler1990 said:
Emailed.

If you are ben. Well I sent ya an email. Thanks
September 6, 2011 5:12:55 AM

Payment sent (transaction handled via email); awaiting receipt of the item.
September 6, 2011 5:15:24 AM

boiler1990 said:
Payment sent (transaction handled via email); awaiting receipt of the item.

Thank you brother. Will send you the tracking number. Please leave feed back here and that other forum. Thank you
my friend. Hope the best I will miss my vid card. Well was. :) 
September 9, 2011 7:07:20 PM

Seller remaining in contact, but item still not sent.
September 9, 2011 9:22:53 PM

boiler1990 said:
Seller remaining in contact, but item still not sent.

I'm going to ship it soon. I'm taking the bus in few min. I'll send tracking code by paypal I think thats the recept you want?
September 9, 2011 9:27:51 PM

If you do it via Paypal then it will be on record in the event either of us needs to make a claim, and I'll be able to access it that way as well.
September 9, 2011 11:51:41 PM

boiler1990 said:
If you do it via Paypal then it will be on record in the event either of us needs to make a claim, and I'll be able to access it that way as well.

Just to let you know it is as is. I took it out from pc few days ago so it work but if post office destroy it or something I cant do nothing about it. It's the postal responsibility to handle as fragile. The box has many fragil sticker over it. I never had them
damage item that I've received and sent. Hope you love the card my plan was using crossfire. Thanks again when you receive
it rate me in helifreak and here. Sorry for taking a while, work and school is tuff because i have no car I'm using the bus all the time now until next week I get my car going. Don't forget to leave a feed back in helifreak I'm trying to get as much feed back as I can for everything I sell. Thanks again. I have sent you the tracking code it will get there 7 to 10 days shipping is expensive. Thanks again.
!