New Motorola Phones

Last response: in Network Providers
June 24, 2004 4:36:35 PM

Visited the local Verizon store today here in Houston and a tech had the new
V810 which he said he has had for about 3 months or so. He's tested the
V710 and the V810, and the V710 release has been pushed back due to signal
issues on the phone. He did state though that the V810 would be released
within the next 30 days or so.

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up!

Joseph

More about : motorola phones

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 6:39:59 AM

"Killer Madness" <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote in

> Hahahaah....so typical of Verizon. They've had the same shitty
hardware
> for such a long time it's getting really pathetic. I'm going to pay
my
> girlfriends termination fee and send her to AT&T

If you don't want to talk to her, why don't you just say so.

Doug
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 4:57:05 PM

In article <UfHCc.129782$Gx4.1889@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"Ken" <starsineyes@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You have a strong dislike of Verizon. Why even waste your time here?

Come on... give the guy a break.

Perhaps he's just passing the time whilst waiting for a signal?

Fred

--
"Light moves faster than sound. That's why some
folks appear bright until you hear them speak..."

Get lost spammer!
June 25, 2004 11:58:20 PM

Excuse me? What are you talking about?

"Gordy" <kg0wx@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Get lost spammer!
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 12:57:40 PM

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:21:02 -0400, "Killer Madness"
<killermike@qwerty.com> wrote:

>Hahahaah....so typical of Verizon. They've had the same shitty hardware for
>such a long time it's getting really pathetic. I'm going to pay my
>girlfriends termination fee and send her to AT&T where she can actually get
AT&T!!!!???? ARE YOU JOKING?? AT&T you might as well get a string and
two cans if you want a conversation. They have the worst network, so
your logic is flawed. Great hardware but you cannot use it to make a
call most of the time. What good is that? Verizon network is
incredible.

Some of you folks put too much emphasis on the hardware and don't look
at the basics - making a call that goes through that you can hear
clearly ALL the time. AT&T has yet to accomplish that.

Gary
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 5:31:33 PM

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:57:40 -0400, Gary Quiring wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:21:02 -0400, "Killer Madness"
> <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote:
>
>>Hahahaah....so typical of Verizon. They've had the same shitty hardware for
>>such a long time it's getting really pathetic. I'm going to pay my
>>girlfriends termination fee and send her to AT&T where she can actually get

> AT&T!!!!???? ARE YOU JOKING?? AT&T you might as well get a string and
> two cans if you want a conversation. They have the worst network, so
> your logic is flawed. Great hardware but you cannot use it to make a
> call most of the time. What good is that? Verizon network is
> incredible.
>
> Some of you folks put too much emphasis on the hardware and don't look
> at the basics - making a call that goes through that you can hear
> clearly ALL the time. AT&T has yet to accomplish that.
>
> Gary

I agree. I used AT&T when they were on their TDMA network and coverage was
very good. When they started the GSM rollover their coverage went down the
chute.

I switched to VZW and have never been happier with their network reliability
and coverage.
July 10, 2004 5:46:20 PM

I also agree. The AT&T Network in the northeast here is simply horrible.
And they've had years to improve it with no results that I know of. It's
awful! But there seem to be people in other parts of the country where
AT&T is passable. That's fine. I will say that as far as I'm concerned,
it is worth some "difficulties" (although I have never really had any),
some arrogance, maybe even paying a bit of a premium for the Verizon
network!

Larry E.

!