Any good nationwide WiFi hotspot locators???

Anyone know of a really good WiFi hotspot locator websites? I found a couple
and they seem to be missing a lot of obvious hotspots, like Starbucks and places
like that.

Please post some links if you can....
3 answers Last reply
More about good nationwide wifi hotspot locators

    yahoo maps has a hotspot locator directly below the map that seems to catch
    a lot of them.

    jtm

    Jim Miller <jim@nospamjtmiller.com> wrote:
    > yahoo maps has a hotspot locator directly below the map that seems to catch
    > a lot of them.

    That is fed by http://www.jiwire.com/ which also offers a downloadable
    offline directory if you register.

    http://www.boingo.com offers an online and offline listing.

    ---

    > http://www.boingo.com offers an online and offline listing.

    I tried that one but it still is missing some public hotspots that I know exist
    in my local town.

    Isnt there a site that allows individuals to submit known WiFi hotspot
    locations?

Wireless WiFi Internet Wireless Networking