Any good nationwide WiFi hotspot locators???

TJM

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2003

Anyone know of a really good WiFi hotspot locator websites? I found a couple
and they seem to be missing a lot of obvious hotspots, like Starbucks and places
like that.

Please post some links if you can....

yahoo maps has a hotspot locator directly below the map that seems to catch
a lot of them.

jtm

Jim Miller <jim@nospamjtmiller.com> wrote:
> yahoo maps has a hotspot locator directly below the map that seems to catch
> a lot of them.

That is fed by http://www.jiwire.com/ which also offers a downloadable
offline directory if you register.

http://www.boingo.com offers an online and offline listing.

---

TJM

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2003

> http://www.boingo.com offers an online and offline listing.

I tried that one but it still is missing some public hotspots that I know exist
in my local town.

Isnt there a site that allows individuals to submit known WiFi hotspot
locations?