using windows xp but can't get my ms ofc prof to work. no disks to work with
either. how do i download windows without a disk? thx, viv

nazgulslayer wrote:
> using windows xp but can't get my ms ofc prof to work. no disks to
> work with either. how do i download windows without a disk? thx, viv

You go out and buy the package, install it and then work with it.

In news:6D82CED9-45F9-4F68-8EC7-DC6C3D15A8E0@microsoft.com,
nazgulslayer <nazgulslayer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> using windows xp but can't get my ms ofc prof to work. no disks
> work with either. how do i download windows without a disk?
> thx, viv

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

First of all, what does "downloading" Windows have to do with
Office? If it's Office you're having problems with, it's the CD
for Office you may need, not Windows.

Second, you can't "download" either Windows or Office, at least
not legally. Each is commercial software for sale, and has to be
bought.

Perhaps you meant "install," rather than "download." If so, you
still can't install Office unless you have the CD for it.

Finally, what does "can't get my ms ofc prof to work" mean?
Please be specific. Exactly how are you trying to do this, and
exactly what happens when you try. If you get an error message
please quote it verbatim.

For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, read
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Please reply to the newsgroup