sf

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

Okay... I've changed the individual user icons to custom icons, now -
how do I change the fonts of each name to a custom font?

TIA

sf wrote:
> Okay... I've changed the individual user icons to custom icons, now -
> how do I change the fonts of each name to a custom font?
>
> TIA
>

> Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

TTBOMK, you don't. But you should be asking this in the customise group.

sf

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:41:30 +0100, Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > Okay... I've changed the individual user icons to custom icons, now -
> > how do I change the fonts of each name to a custom font?
> >
> > TIA
> >

> > Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
>
> TTBOMK, you don't. But you should be asking this in the customise group.

Can you give me the complete name of the group???

TIA

--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:26:53 -0400, glee wrote:

> [...]

thanks Glee, I'll ask there.