Something I came up with...

Poison Sin!

A quick inventory shows six free poison facets, and 2 in a Spirit Forge. I
also have a Pus Spitter and a Viperfork.
Max Venom, Shadow Master, Death Sentry, possibly Fade
1pt in Cloak, Fade, Mind Blast

80 points. Rest for synergies.

Pus Spitter/Viperfork, not sure which yet. Spitter gives 11fpa, and
Viperfork 13, so speed is nothing. Socketed with poison facet.
3s Nat's armor with 3 facets.
Trang gloves
Belt...dunno.
Boots...dunno. Probably Goblin, maybe Waterwalk for life.
Hat...dunno. Maybe something blue to get an extra hole or 2?
Jewellry, dunno again.

I won't need much in the way of resists with Fade being pumped. Dual +3
Shadow claws on switch. If I get a hat with 2 holes, we'll have about
+40-45% to the poison damage of Venom, and about 20-25% lowering of poison
resistance.

--
CLans, Jabber, Whatever
Who's Da Bitch NOW

Sound interesting. I always wanted to make poison assassin. Let us know
how you get on and I might make one finally.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
<clansdell@your.nf.clothes.sympatico.ca>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
flopped and said:

>Poison Sin!
>
>A quick inventory shows six free poison facets, and 2 in a Spirit Forge. I
>also have a Pus Spitter and a Viperfork.
>Max Venom, Shadow Master, Death Sentry, possibly Fade
>1pt in Cloak, Fade, Mind Blast
>
>80 points. Rest for synergies.
>
>Pus Spitter/Viperfork, not sure which yet. Spitter gives 11fpa, and
>Viperfork 13, so speed is nothing. Socketed with poison facet.
>3s Nat's armor with 3 facets.
>Trang gloves
>Belt...dunno.
>Boots...dunno. Probably Goblin, maybe Waterwalk for life.
>Hat...dunno. Maybe something blue to get an extra hole or 2?
>Jewellry, dunno again.
>
>I won't need much in the way of resists with Fade being pumped. Dual +3
>Shadow claws on switch. If I get a hat with 2 holes, we'll have about
>+40-45% to the poison damage of Venom, and about 20-25% lowering of poison
>resistance.

Ya know what we haven't done for a while? An all assassin team...

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.