user name & password doesn't work on PCbanter....just XPba..

dixie

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

My user name & password doesn't appear to work on PCbanter.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Dixie

--
dixie

I don't know what PCbanter is, but I would suspect you
are entering either your name or password incorrectly.

Seriously - have you contact the vendor of this program?
Have you looked at the help files? Have you done
anything on your computer lately that would cause trouble
with this program? Are there any error messages? Are
you having difficulty with any other password protected
items???????

xfiler