user name & password doesn't work on PCbanter....just XPba..

My user name & password doesn't appear to work on PCbanter.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Dixie

--
dixie
1 answer Last reply

    I don't know what PCbanter is, but I would suspect you
    are entering either your name or password incorrectly.

    Seriously - have you contact the vendor of this program?
    Have you looked at the help files? Have you done
    anything on your computer lately that would cause trouble
    with this program? Are there any error messages? Are
    you having difficulty with any other password protected
    items???????

    xfiler

Microsoft Windows XP