administrator rights

I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
regedit, as well as the task manager.

How do I reset these?
3 answers Last reply
More about administrator rights

    Rick, have you checked for Virus, spyware, adware and trojans. You can
    use these websites. Free and free 30day trial.

    http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    http://www.webroot.com/

    "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
    > regedit, as well as the task manager.
    >
    > How do I reset these?

    I've run spyware, but the error message is a windows window saying access
    denied by administrator?

    "Rich Barry" wrote:

    > Rick, have you checked for Virus, spyware, adware and trojans. You can
    > use these websites. Free and free 30day trial.
    >
    > http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit
    >

    > http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
    >

    > http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
    >

    > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    >

    > http://www.webroot.com/
    >

    > "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
    > > regedit, as well as the task manager.
    > >
    > > How do I reset these?

    Rick, take a look here
    http://forum.iamnotageek.com/history/topic.php/664979-1.html

    "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
    > regedit, as well as the task manager.
    >
    > How do I reset these?

Microsoft Task Manager Error Message Windows XP