administrator rights

April 12, 2005 6:21:42 PM

I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
regedit, as well as the task manager.

How do I reset these?

More about : administrator rights

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 1:44:32 AM

Rick, have you checked for Virus, spyware, adware and trojans. You can
use these websites. Free and free 30day trial.

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=...

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
> regedit, as well as the task manager.
>
> How do I reset these?

April 13, 2005 1:44:33 AM

I've run spyware, but the error message is a windows window saying access
denied by administrator?

"Rich Barry" wrote:

> Rick, have you checked for Virus, spyware, adware and trojans. You can
> use these websites. Free and free 30day trial.
>
> http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=...
>

> http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
>

> http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
>

> http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
>

> http://www.webroot.com/
>

> "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am getting an error message that access denied by administrator for the
> > regedit, as well as the task manager.
> >
> > How do I reset these?

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:53:09 AM