why my computer crashes?

trini

every time i axcess internet explorer and go on msn home page when i go on to
find any thing a screen pops up with some game or half naked women and then
the error report page come up and then my computer crashes every time i log
on it crashes three times before i can work it's really annoying i have
window xp i have pop up blocker antivirus and it still happen please someone
help me

Because you have no antivirus, firewall, or other security software.

Your own lack of security practices is causing your problems.

Bobby

"trini" <trini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> every time i axcess internet explorer and go on msn home page when i go on
> find any thing a screen pops up with some game or half naked women and
> then
> the error report page come up and then my computer crashes every time i
> log
> on it crashes three times before i can work it's really annoying i have
> window xp i have pop up blocker antivirus and it still happen please
> someone
> help me

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:26:44 -0700, "trini"
<trini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>every time i axcess internet explorer and go on msn home page when i go on to
>find any thing a screen pops up with some game or half naked women and then
>the error report page come up and then my computer crashes every time i log
>on it crashes three times before i can work it's really annoying i have
>window xp i have pop up blocker antivirus and it still happen please someone
>help me

If your computer is infected with a virus, removal tools here
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html
Or spyware removal spybot -- http://www.safer-networking.org
Another spyware remove ad-aware -- http://www.lavasoftusa.com

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

http://support.microsoft.com/?­id=827315

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/s­scv6/default.asp?langid=ie&ven­id=sym

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC
http://www.microsoft.com/athom­e/security/protect/default.msp­x

Utilize the following maintenance programs, at least monthly,
to maintain the optimum performance of Windows XP:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP