outlookexpress 6.0

April 12, 2005 10:45:23 PM

Can someone help. In outlook express I can receive mail
with pictures but when I forward pictures they do not
come out. Others receive email without pictures. help
thanks....Paul

More about : outlookexpress

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 7:25:39 AM

Hi

Have you tried the Outlook Express News Group with your question:

or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Paul V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone help. In outlook express I can receive mail
> with pictures but when I forward pictures they do not
> come out. Others receive email without pictures. help
> thanks....Paul
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:18:43 PM

Paul V wrote:
> Can someone help. In outlook express I can receive mail
> with pictures but when I forward pictures they do not
> come out. Others receive email without pictures. help
> thanks....Paul

Check in Tools/Options/Send and click the HTML button under Mail. Make
sure
the Send Pictures box is checked. It's also possible the images in the
original mail were 'streamed' from a website rather than being
'embedded' in
the message. In that case, they may have been removed from the website
involved when you forwarded the message. Look at the original message,
then
press Ctrl+F3 and see if the images involved were actually attached or
were
just streamed.
--
Kath Adams