outlookexpress 6.0

Can someone help. In outlook express I can receive mail
with pictures but when I forward pictures they do not
come out. Others receive email without pictures. help
thanks....Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about outlookexpress

    Hi

    Have you tried the Outlook Express News Group with your question:

    or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    Paul V wrote:
    > Can someone help. In outlook express I can receive mail
    > with pictures but when I forward pictures they do not
    > come out. Others receive email without pictures. help
    > thanks....Paul

    Check in Tools/Options/Send and click the HTML button under Mail. Make
    sure
    the Send Pictures box is checked. It's also possible the images in the
    original mail were 'streamed' from a website rather than being
    'embedded' in
    the message. In that case, they may have been removed from the website
    involved when you forwarded the message. Look at the original message,
    then
    press Ctrl+F3 and see if the images involved were actually attached or
    were
    just streamed.
    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Outlook Express Microsoft Email Windows XP