outlook express

I have dial-up with netzero. Is there a way I can also use Outlok Express to
send e-mail?
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express

    NetZero Email Policy Changes - Frequently Asked Questions
    http://www.netzero.net/support/faq/email-changes.html

    "If you are a NetZero 'Free Member' and you wish to use a
    dedicated email program such as Outlook Express to send
    and receive your NetZero email, you will need to upgrade
    to one of NetZero's premium services - NetZero HiSpeed,
    Platinum or MegaMail."

    NetZero Email Auto-Configuration - Microsoft Outlook Express 6.
    http://www.netzero.net/support/email/auto-configure-ex6.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "TJ Sendry" wrote:

    | I have dial-up with netzero. Is there a way I can also use Outlok Express to
    | send e-mail?

Outlook Express Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP