outlook express

I have dial-up with netzero. Is there a way I can also use Outlok Express to
send e-mail?

NetZero Email Policy Changes - Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.netzero.net/support/faq/email-changes.html

"If you are a NetZero 'Free Member' and you wish to use a
dedicated email program such as Outlook Express to send
and receive your NetZero email, you will need to upgrade
to one of NetZero's premium services - NetZero HiSpeed,
Platinum or MegaMail."

NetZero Email Auto-Configuration - Microsoft Outlook Express 6.
http://www.netzero.net/support/email/auto-configure-ex6.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP