Change of Boot.ini file Wont Let Windows Start up

I had originally tried to reinstall windows and changed the boot.ini setting
so it wouldnt give me the option of setup any more. Now windows wont start
up. I did F12 boot set up and a test and it failed Graphics test (error code
1000-0333), DST short status test (error code 1000-0142). Someone help me!
Thanks

Loni, if you have a WinXP CD try using the Recovery Console. For more
info check here. You will be interested Mainly in
Bootcfg /scan , Bootcfg /rebuild
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314058