outlook 2000

every time I sign off outlook 2000 I get an report error.
I do not understand why,never happend before.
error is can not run dll as a program and I tried to repair,reinstall outlook
and the error is still comming up, the program still sends error report to ms
but ms does not send fix for problem. what do I do?????????
ernestmi6@aol.com
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook 2000

    Hi

    Have you tried posting your question to one of the Outlook News Groups:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Have you tried posting your question to one of the Outlook News Groups:
    >
    > news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook or
    > http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Rev. Mike Ernst [ernestmi6@aol.com]" <Rev. Mike Ernst
    > [ernestmi6@aol.com]@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > every time I sign off outlook 2000 I get an report error.
    > > I do not understand why,never happend before.
    > > error is can not run dll as a program and I tried to repair,reinstall
    > > outlook
    > > and the error is still comming up, the program still sends error report to
    > > ms
    > > but ms does not send fix for problem. what do I do?????????
    > > ernestmi6@aol.com
    > > Mike
    > >

    > Will : tried that sight all I recieved was :"no permission"
    Microsoft said they do not support this product and they said try hear for
    help.??
    ernestmi6@aol.com,,,,,,,,,,Mike

Outlook 2000 Microsoft Windows XP