outlook 2000

April 13, 2005 11:35:01 PM

every time I sign off outlook 2000 I get an report error.
I do not understand why,never happend before.
error is can not run dll as a program and I tried to repair,reinstall outlook
and the error is still comming up, the program still sends error report to ms
but ms does not send fix for problem. what do I do?????????
ernestmi6@aol.com
Mike

More about : outlook 2000

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 7:49:31 AM

Hi

Have you tried posting your question to one of the Outlook News Groups:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Rev. Mike Ernst [ernestmi6@aol.com]" <Rev. Mike Ernst
[ernestmi6@aol.com]@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> every time I sign off outlook 2000 I get an report error.
> I do not understand why,never happend before.
> error is can not run dll as a program and I tried to repair,reinstall
> outlook
> and the error is still comming up, the program still sends error report to
> ms
> but ms does not send fix for problem. what do I do?????????
> ernestmi6@aol.com
> Mike

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 7:49:32 AM

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried posting your question to one of the Outlook News Groups:
>
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook or
> http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Rev. Mike Ernst [ernestmi6@aol.com]" <Rev. Mike Ernst
> [ernestmi6@aol.com]@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > every time I sign off outlook 2000 I get an report error.
> > I do not understand why,never happend before.
> > error is can not run dll as a program and I tried to repair,reinstall
> > outlook
> > and the error is still comming up, the program still sends error report to
> > ms
> > but ms does not send fix for problem. what do I do?????????
> > ernestmi6@aol.com
> > Mike
> >

> Will : tried that sight all I recieved was :"no permission"
Microsoft said they do not support this product and they said try hear for
help.??
ernestmi6@aol.com,,,,,,,,,,Mike

!