Change font

I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
name is written in. I don't want all names, one font. I want several
different fonts.

TIA

More about change font

    sf wrote:
    > I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
    > name is written in. I don't want all names, one font. I want several
    > different fonts.
    >
    > TIA
    >

    > Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

    You asked this not two days ago (I know because I answered). I told you
    where to post this. Why are you still posting this here...?

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:20:55 +0100, Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    > sf wrote:
    > > I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
    > > name is written in. I don't want all names, one font. I want several
    > > different fonts.
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >

    > > Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
    >
    > You asked this not two days ago (I know because I answered). I told you
    > where to post this. Why are you still posting this here...?

    Didn't get a decent reply. Glee had a better one.

    "sf" <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
    >I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
    > name is written in. I don't want all names, one font. I want several
    > different fonts.

    Seems to me you've got way too much time on your hands...

    Cleburne

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:02:18 GMT, Patrick Cleburne wrote:

    > "sf" <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
    > > name is written in. I don't want all names, one font. I want several
    > > different fonts.
    > >

    > Seems to me you've got way too much time on your hands...

    It's an obvious item to customize and I'm surprised MS hasn't figured
    it out after all these years.

Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP