Start Menu

From start button, I can not open my favorite internet site. Instead a window
for printer installations appears. please help! thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about start menu

    Double-clicking Internet Shortcuts launches the Print dialog rather than
    opening the webpage:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/internetshortcut.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "abay" <abay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > From start button, I can not open my favorite internet site. Instead a
    > window
    > for printer installations appears. please help! thanks.

    Thank you Mr. Ramesh, it works.

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Double-clicking Internet Shortcuts launches the Print dialog rather than
    > opening the webpage:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/internetshortcut.htm
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "abay" <abay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > From start button, I can not open my favorite internet site. Instead a
    > > window
    > > for printer installations appears. please help! thanks.

    You're welcome!

    --

    > Thank you Mr. Ramesh, it works.
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Double-clicking Internet Shortcuts launches the Print dialog rather than
    >> opening the webpage:
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/internetshortcut.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "abay" <abay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > From start button, I can not open my favorite internet site. Instead a
    >> > window
    >> > for printer installations appears. please help! thanks.

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP