Sign in with
Your question

Video Card for Sale

Last response: in Deals
September 18, 2011 7:30:28 PM

I was hoping to figure ask you guys if you know of a specific website, or forum that deals with the selling/trading of computer components. I got two of the same gift for my birthday and I am definitely not needing to have two EVGA 580 GTX's. Thank you for the help and I am willing to sell if for a good deal!

More about : video card sale

a c 104 U Graphics card
September 18, 2011 11:26:44 PM

My birthday is comming up . . . just pass it through. :lol:  Only know e-bay and stuff, but maybe there is a specific site. Where are you selling from anyway ?
m
l
September 18, 2011 11:39:10 PM

Why not SLI them?

But if you want to sell one either eBay or a site like Overclock.net. Note you have to be somewhat known on the forums before people will buy them from you.

But unless you need the cash, SLI those bad boys.
m
l
Related resources
a c 253 U Graphics card
September 18, 2011 11:55:24 PM

What brand and model and what are you expecting to get.
m
l
September 19, 2011 4:45:18 AM

I posted it on craigslist so if you want to take a look please do. Also i am located in the Atlanta area.
m
l
a c 171 U Graphics card
September 19, 2011 4:56:32 AM

As Aftcomet said usually you need to be known on forums before you can sell. If you have no idea what heatware at best, or beerology is at worst you'll have a hard time selling.

You could offer to ship first. Just make sure you do your homework first. The best forum I know of to sell stuff requires you to have a 50 post count in forums OTHER then their FS/FT forum so even if I told you you couldn't post there.
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
September 19, 2011 4:44:00 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Deals by Mousemonkey
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 1:24:04 PM

I would totally SLI those if I "accidentally got 2" ;) 

In all seriousness, I buy/sell a lot of stuff on Anandtech (requires an account to see) and [H]ardForum (requires 50 posts to list, but none to contact other members who have a listing up).

New 580s run ~$450 and used ones go for ~$350, so I'd say that if your card is still BNIB, you could could most likely have an easy sale for $400-425.
m
l
!