WinXP hold and unable to reinstall with another SAME mothe..

Hi, WinXP was used to run well on my computer. After I replaced another MB
in better condition, same brand name, same model and all other hardware
remain the same, the system hold when I tried get into WinXP. So I tried to
make a clean re-installation. After finished copying the whole files, the
system reboot and then check the HD consistency -- this used not to happen
before. Then system reboot again, and bold there without any activity after
enter the installation menu. Can I install XP again, and how? Please help!

Sounds like you have hardware problems fella.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)