Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What laptop under 1 grand will play games like Starcraft 2 and Diablo3

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2009 6:58:03 AM

Hi everyone! This is my first topic and im in need of some help... Please! So i have been raising money for a laptop for about 3 weeks now. I am looking for a laptop that will be able to play Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 at a medium rate, with no lag. I do not plan on playing on battle.net 2.0. So far i have looked at this laptop, asus g50vt-x1. It is priced now from $700-800 range. Can anyone help me out a little? O and please do not say, "raise your price a couple hundred and it will be worth it!" because i could care less and I have heard it before... My max price range would be $999, give or take tax. Thanks!
July 14, 2009 7:53:42 AM

Difficult question to answer. SC2 will be out by end of the year at the earliest, and Diablo 3 must be at least a year away from completion. By that time you'll probably be able to buy a better laptop for $999 than you can now.

Besides, they haven't released any official systems requirements for either game as far as I know, so it's anybody's guess what kind of hardware you'd need to run them.
Score
July 17, 2009 4:29:43 AM

They actually have released specs for sc2. For the Beta. And im looking to buy a laptop in the next month so yeah all i need to know is if the asus will work?
Score
Related resources
a c 457 D Laptop
November 23, 2009 11:50:23 PM

** Damn, must have click "NEXT" accidentally instead of a page number. Didn't notice the date. Sorry about that **

** Deleted **
Score
September 12, 2010 5:11:40 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!