How can I go back into my fax program to see what I've sent?
Also, will I be able to resend it again from there?

Alvin D.

"To open Fax after installation, click Start,

point to Programs, point to Accessories, point

to Communications, and then click Fax Console."
(Help)

"Fax Console
Sent Items or Inbox
Right-click the applicable fax, and then click Print.
Select a fax printer and type the appropriate
information in the Send Fax wizard.
Notes
You can also forward an archived fax from the File
menu. Select the item to be sent, click Print on
the File menu, and select a fax printer." (Help)