Closed

Apple iPod Touch 4th generation 32GB

I use my Ipod touch for light surfing when I just wanna check some thing online at a friends or when a app makes some thing faster but I just got a android tablet and I find my self never using my Ipod.

Was wondering what the community thought a good condition *clean no scratches on the screen very minor ones on the back* iPod Touch 4th Generation 32gb used would be worth. I have a Skull candy hard case that would go with it there not much $15 but I figure I cant use it any way.

Along with seeing what people think its worth i would happily entertain offers.
5 answers Last reply
More about apple ipod touch generation 32gb
  1. $150?
  2. I will trade a collectors edition limited only 10 of them made in the world only 2 of which are in North America peice of string. ( valued at over $17, 345.00 ) I got papers to prove it also. It could have been sold but I did not want to fly over to Romania to accompany it to sell to Dinu Patriciu.
  3. HI, where are you located?
    And how much old is your ipod touch?
  4. I'd say $250 is a fair price, it's the between price for 8gb and 32gb new
  5. illfindu said:
    I use my Ipod touch for light surfing when I just wanna check some thing online at a friends or when a app makes some thing faster but I just got a android tablet and I find my self never using my Ipod.

Was wondering what the community thought a good condition *clean no scratches on the screen very minor ones on the back* iPod Touch 4th Generation 32gb used would be worth. I have a Skull candy hard case that would go with it there not much $15 but I figure I cant use it any way.

Along with seeing what people think its worth i would happily entertain offers.

Hi i just want to get one for my daughter so she can play games on it im looking to pay $100 cash I also have an anroid very cool, anyway thought it was worth a try im getting desprite
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds iPod Touch Apple Hot Deals