Why second HD is Disk 0?

I've got Win XP (home) on this computer.
My OS is on an 80GB HD set as master on the primary motherboard controller.
I've also got a 200GB storage drive running off an add-on controller.
(DVD & burner on motherboard secondary controller)
In Win XP, disk management the 200GB is listed as Disk 0
and the 80GB as Disk 1
I would like to change the 80GB to Disk 0

Tod, please learn the difference between multiposting (what you did) and
cross-posting (what you should have done). Now you are going to collect