Window XP thumbnails view for HTML doc

Hi,

In the window XP folder thumbnails view, I am able to see a small
preview of all the files (jpeg, pcx... etc) except html document. The
only thing I see is the classic IE icon.

However, in some other XP machine, I do see a display of the miniature
of a saved html document. This give you an idea what this html page is
about rather than showing just an classic IE icon.

Does any one know how to turn on the thumbnails view for html files in
a folder? It helps especially when you have a lot of html doc saved in
a folder and you need a quick preview of what this html doc is about.

Rgds,
Tervino

--
tervino