FAST ...Help plz whats going on with my hd 4870 with need for speed uN

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1542/nfs2009071904054273z.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/298/nfs2009071904155011.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4271/nfs2009071904324933.png

look att the pic up there nd tell me what that on the trees and what that line on the mountain \what is going on becuse before was nothing and now that appears ay way the problem is that thing appears and with the car run its disappears
so i need explan or fixing for that is my hd4870 have some erro or the game or what??????????????
so please help

one more thing the game some times exit by it self so any help i can get i would be appreciated
6 answers Last reply
More about fast help whats 4870 speed
  1. you need to learn to write english properly.

Those artefacts could be caused by high temperature or you have overclocked it too much or you may have a bad 4870, try underclocking it and see what happens. Also check your temps you get while playing
  2. ok i did what you told me and nothing cam up any way i grap my card and i put it beside Air conditioning untill the hit down and cold so i put it back and i play it
    that thing appears but just little not mush as befor

any way yes i over ride my card couple ot times but just see how the thing's go for one hour in auto tune and i managed to less the hit it give me 790 from 750 on cpu clock and 1090 from 900 on memory clock and temps was52 go to 60 but my normale temps without managed cool out side its 62 when i play

note: when run atuo tune the temps appears 75 to 79 and then the hit down to 62

i have friend have gtx 280 and i ask him about that and he till me becuase render
    and he tell me thats happen to him too and thats just the game

so i need too make sure thats nothing wrong WITH my card so plz fast on the replay

sorry about the english mistake up there
  3. try disabling catalyst A.I

If your friend says he also has problem with a nvidia card then its most likely the game thats the problem.

do you get problems in other games?
  4. The thing with the trees. I had that problem with the edges of water and some puddles in COD W@W with my 4870/512 card. More like an ATI driver problem because I didn't have the problem with an Nvidia card. The pictures seem of low quality so I can't comment on the others.
  5. shrex said:
    try disabling catalyst A.I

If your friend says he also has problem with a nvidia card then its most likely the game thats the problem.

do you get problems in other games?

I DID THAT TOO AND NOTHING CAME OUT THE THING IS
    maybe he has aproblem to thats what i am afraid of beacuse i see the game on you tube and people pay it

i just install crysis. bside the lag and game stope working...............no so any suggestion ??
  6. swifty_morgan said:
    The thing with the trees. I had that problem with the edges of water and some puddles in COD W@W with my 4870/512 card. More like an ATI driver problem because I didn't have the problem with an Nvidia card. The pictures seem of low quality so I can't comment on the others.

ok if its driver problem i did repair too it and nothing appears so if its ati problem why i am the only one have it i see people pay cool with ati card and i did some research before i buy it and This is what Get

so you still not telling me what i should do ????????????????????????
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games HD Video Games