a program

i just want to know what is vmnekd.exe can someone help me please
--
xxxxx
2 answers Last reply

    It could be malware. Are you having any symptoms?
    You may want to download and run HijackThis.
    http://www.tomcoyote.com/hjt

    "kat" <kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i just want to know what is vmnekd.exe can someone help me please
    > --
    > xxxxx

    Hi,

    Locate the file on your system, right click it and select properties. See
    what the tabs tell you about its origins. If it's what I suspect it is, then
    the steps here will help you remove it:
    http://rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#trojan

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "kat" <kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i just want to know what is vmnekd.exe can someone help me please
    > --
    > xxxxx

Microsoft Windows XP