Status
Not open for further replies.

lethalish

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011
Hello, i have a super computer i personally built up for sale. It's a little over 3 months old and all the parts were purchased from frys in wilsonville. I have built over 20 computers for myself, friends, family and im currently a quarter away from graduating with my computer electronics engineering degree from itt tech. So i know what im doing and stand behind the quality of this machine one hundred percent. I built the pc with battlefield 3 and being future proof in mind ( bf3 beta runs at over 100fps on ultra ;) ). I'm trying to get together enough money to move out with my fiance and baby. Living with the future inlaws while i finish school isn't turning out as well as i had hoped.... imagine that heh. This pc is in perfect shape and all you will to play any game on ultra settings. Battlefield bad company 2 runs at 180-220fps on all high with 32x anti aliasing for an example. Crysis 2 stays above 80fps with dx11 texture/tessellation update. Make me an offer, no low-balling... the videos cards cost me nearly $700 alone. I know im missing a couple things.... so much to list. Thanks for looking at my add, email me with questions or if you want pictures.

I Got flagged for no reason... please send me an email before hand if you have an issue with my add.

Monitors:
Viewsonic 120hz 22 inch wide screen 3D ready monitor with nvidia 3D vision glasses kit
Dell 19 inch with wall mount ( currently mounted above the 22 inch to save space on my desk )

Keyboards/mouse/gamepads:
Logitech g15 gaming keyboard with lcd display
Logitech g500 gaming mouse
Logitech attack 3 usb joystick
Logitech dual action controller

Desktop computer:
Thermaltake armor a90 case
DvD/DvDr/DvDrw cd drive
msi p67a-gd55 motherboard
Thermaltake tr2 rx 750w power supply
4 gb ddr3 1600 ( all you need for any game or app )
2 nvidia gtx570s in sli ( future proof ) video cards
I5 2500k sandy bridge 3.4ghz cpu ( overclocks past 4.5ghz with ease )
Thermaltake cpu cooler
150 gb 15000 rpm velociraptor hard drive (can include a 1tb if needed)

Headphones/speakers:
Astro a40 pro gaming headset with mix amp $250 new
$100 left and right logitech speakers ( update with model if requested )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS