Closed

For SALE!! AMD 6970M GPU and / or i7 2630qm Sandy bridge

Hey everyone I am looking to sell my 3 month old laptop CPU and/ or GPU. They are out of my Sager NP8150 CPU (i7 2630qm sandy bridge) and GPU ( amd 6970m 2 g). The CPU 175.00 dollars/ and the GPU 325.00 dollars. These are good prices guys considering they are in perfect working order with noe problems what so ever. I just am upgrading to better CPU and GPU for BF3!!
9 answers Last reply
More about sale 6970m 2630qm sandy bridge
  1. I think this needs to be in the Classifieds section?
    (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-8-33.html)
  2. what can you possibly upgrade to? those are high end parts -.-
  3. What kind of interface does your GPU have? I need a MXM II B.
  4. Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I am wanting to upgrade to the i7 2760qm cpu and amd 6990m GPU. The MXM is 3.0 B
  5. Can you post a picture of the GPU?
  6. This topic has been moved from the section Laptops & Notebooks to section Deals by Randomizer
  7. checked up on my notebook and apparently I do need an MXM III b. can you still post a picture of your exact card, I want to make sure, I heard that sager uses modified interfaces and some companies put the screw holes in different places
  8. CPTseabass said:
    Hey everyone I am looking to sell my 3 month old laptop CPU and/ or GPU. They are out of my Sager NP8150 CPU (i7 2630qm sandy bridge) and GPU ( amd 6970m 2 g). The CPU 175.00 dollars/ and the GPU 325.00 dollars. These are good prices guys considering they are in perfect working order with noe problems what so ever. I just am upgrading to better CPU and GPU for BF3!!

bro can youadd me up at ym, maybe we can deal, thanks!
    navydragon888
  9. Do you have any idea whether that CPU runs in an i3-2310m mobo? I guess it'll depend on the bios and power capacity of that build?
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds GPUs Sandy Bridge Intel i7 CPUs Hot Deals Product