Question on wireless mouse

A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse were
installed. I am very happy with it.
Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
(i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig
3 answers Last reply
More about question wireless mouse

    it should work fine.

    "Craig" wrote:

    > A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse were
    > installed. I am very happy with it.
    > Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
    > optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
    > question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
    > (i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
    > with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig

    Though often sold as a pair, your mouse and keyboard are completely
    independent of each other. I use a wireless keyboard and a wired mouse.

    "Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse
    were
    > installed. I am very happy with it.
    > Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
    > optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
    > question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
    > (i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
    > with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig

    Buy a wireless mouse and install the software for it. You will find it will
    work well.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse were
    >installed. I am very happy with it.
    > Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
    > optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
    > question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
    > (i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
    > with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig

Wireless Keyboards Wireless Optical Mouse Microsoft Wireless Mouse Windows XP