Question on wireless mouse

April 21, 2005 1:03:43 PM

A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse were
installed. I am very happy with it.
Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
(i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 21, 2005 1:43:00 PM

it should work fine.

"Craig" wrote:

> A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse were
> installed. I am very happy with it.
> Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
> optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
> question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
> (i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
> with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 21, 2005 3:38:40 PM

Though often sold as a pair, your mouse and keyboard are completely
independent of each other. I use a wireless keyboard and a wired mouse.

"Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A few days ago, Microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse
were
> installed. I am very happy with it.
> Wireless system was great. So, I am now thinking about to use a wireless
> optical mouse to another computer (but with conventional keyboard). My
> question is whether wireless optical mouse can be used with non-wireless
> (i.e., conventional) keyboard. I thought that wireless mouse must work
> with wireless keyboard. Am I wrong? Please advise me. Craig

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 21, 2005 4:16:47 PM

Buy a wireless mouse and install the software for it. You will find it will
work well.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban