Need help making pages bigger, pop ups and regular pages....

When a new window opens up, sometimes the max. bar doesn't appear and the
box is so small. (Just so you know, yes, I have tried to drag out the edges
of the page.) Is there a way to go into the computer and change a setting or
something? Please help me this is getting very annoying. Thank you

If youve "dragged out all edges" and xp still runs some in min.,try updating
youre dislay adapter drivers.