internet printing

my printer will not print from the internet
5 answers Last reply
More about internet printing

    And the error message is......?
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "helpless" wrote:

    > my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no internet pages

    The most common problem would be discusssed here:
    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Two.htm
    --

    > "helpless" wrote:
    >
    >> my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured
    >> in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no
    >> internet pages

    i did the fix but it didnt work any other ideas??

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > The most common problem would be discusssed here:
    > http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Two.htm
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "helpless" <helpless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "helpless" wrote:
    > >
    > >> my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured
    > >> in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no
    > >> internet pages

    Hi,
    Try clearing the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
    files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
    recommended that the Temporary Internet Files folder be kept at about 50 MB
    (Settings.)

    Don
    [MS MVP- IE/OE]

    "helpless" wrote in message
    > i did the fix but it didnt work any other ideas??

    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    > > The most common problem would be discusssed here:
    > > http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Two.htm

    > > "helpless" wrote in message

Internet Microsoft Printers Windows XP