error message

Running Windows XP SP2 Home. I am trying to post a picture on a horse forum
that I belong to. Never had problems before. Running spybot, adaware, &
spywareblaster. Getting this error message:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/walterfran/error.jpg
Anyone have any ideas what I can do to stop this. I did a google search and
tried:
http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html?source=stpfaq
Didn't help. Tried disable popups and spywareblaster, no help.
5 answers Last reply
More about error message

    "walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Running Windows XP SP2 Home. I am trying to post a picture on a horse
    > forum
    > that I belong to. Never had problems before. Running spybot, adaware, &
    > spywareblaster. Getting this error message:
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/walterfran/error.jpg
    > Anyone have any ideas what I can do to stop this. I did a google search
    > and
    > tried:
    > http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html?source=stpfaq
    > Didn't help. Tried disable popups and spywareblaster, no help.

    This was answered in another newsgroup.

    If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
    crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup field of
    one message, separated by commas. That way when someone reads the message
    in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all of them. In addition, an
    answer posted in one newsgroup will generally show up in all of them.

    This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts read
    more than one newsgroup.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Sorry about that, I am using a web based reader, can I still do as you
    suggest? If so how do you do that.

    > Sorry about that, I am using a web based reader, can I still do as you
    > suggest? If so how do you do that.
    >
    > "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> "walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Running Windows XP SP2 Home. I am trying to post a picture on a horse
    >>> forum
    >>> that I belong to. Never had problems before. Running spybot, adaware, &
    >>> spywareblaster. Getting this error message:
    >>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/walterfran/error.jpg
    >>> Anyone have any ideas what I can do to stop this. I did a google search
    >>> and
    >>> tried:
    >>> http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html?source=stpfaq
    >>> Didn't help. Tried disable popups and spywareblaster, no help.
    >>
    >> This was answered in another newsgroup.
    >>
    >> If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
    >> crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup field
    >> of
    >> one message, separated by commas. That way when someone reads the
    >> message
    >> in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all of them. In addition,
    >> an
    >> answer posted in one newsgroup will generally show up in all of them.
    >>
    >> This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts read
    >> more than one newsgroup.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    >> Please respond in Newsgroup only. Do not send email
    >> http://www.fjsmjs.com
    >> Protect your PC
    >> http://www.microsoft.com./athome/security/protect/default.aspx
    >> http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com/

    I don't know.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Would you like to switch to using Outlook Express? Web-based is pretty
    hellish, actually.

    walt wrote:
    > Sorry about that, I am using a web based reader, can I still do as you
    > suggest? If so how do you do that.
    >
    > "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> "walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Running Windows XP SP2 Home. I am trying to post a picture on a
    >>> horse forum
    >>> that I belong to. Never had problems before. Running spybot,
    >>> adaware, & spywareblaster. Getting this error message:
    >>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/walterfran/error.jpg
    >>> Anyone have any ideas what I can do to stop this. I did a google
    >>> search and
    >>> tried:
    >>> http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html?source=stpfaq
    >>> Didn't help. Tried disable popups and spywareblaster, no help.
    >>
    >> This was answered in another newsgroup.
    >>
    >> If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
    >> crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup
    >> field of one message, separated by commas. That way when someone
    >> reads the message in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all
    >> of them. In addition, an answer posted in one newsgroup will
    >> generally show up in all of them.
    >>
    >> This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts
    >> read more than one newsgroup.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    >> Please respond in Newsgroup only. Do not send email
    >> http://www.fjsmjs.com
    >> Protect your PC
    >> http://www.microsoft.com./athome/security/protect/default.aspx
    >> http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com/

    I do you the Outlook Express at home. At work they have some of the ports
    blocked for security so I have to use the web based one.
    TO "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" and all the others that tried to help, I finally
    got a response from the website. It is they that have the problem, it is not
    my computer. Thanks to "Harry Ohrn" for the suggestions and links.

    "T. Waters" wrote:

    > Would you like to switch to using Outlook Express? Web-based is pretty
    > hellish, actually.
    > http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.htm
    >
    > walt wrote:
    > > Sorry about that, I am using a web based reader, can I still do as you
    > > suggest? If so how do you do that.
    > >
    > > "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> This was answered in another newsgroup.
    > >>
    > >> If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
    > >> crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup
    > >> field of one message, separated by commas. That way when someone
    > >> reads the message in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all
    > >> of them. In addition, an answer posted in one newsgroup will
    > >> generally show up in all of them.
    > >>
    > >> This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts
    > >> read more than one newsgroup.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    > >> Please respond in Newsgroup only. Do not send email
    > >> http://www.fjsmjs.com
    > >> Protect your PC
    > >> http://www.microsoft.com./athome/security/protect/default.aspx
    > >> http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com/